☽ 43 ☾

Three days passed before Jimin knew. And like Yoongi had said, Taehyung was fussing all over him. And later on SeokJin joined as well. First it started with the raven head taking his measurement, thrice. Then, SeokJin came up as well to re-check the measurement Taehyung took because apparently SeokJin wasn't ready to believe someone else's waist was smaller to his. Taehyung gave Jungkook the designs to draw and the eldest and youngest started competing among themselves who can draw better designs. Later on, Taehyung showed up with all the designs, even stealing some from SeokJin as well, and let Jimin decide the one he wanted to wear. Each design looked just as lavish as the one before. The silver head wasn't even sure if they would look good on him. He didn't feel like he was good enough for the dresses. 

Yoongi on the other hand had been disappearing more than before. Jimin wasn't sure where the elder was going off to. And not like the silver head minded, because he himself was busy trying to hide from Taehyung and SeokJin, helping Namjoon and Hoseok. Jungkook and him had been practicing the ball room dance. It was more difficult that Jimin thought it would be. And on the first day Jungkook's feet were sore because the silver head kept on stepping on them. 

"Jimin sit still!" Taehyung scolded, pushing his head to the side. 

The silver head whined, trying to move away. First they spent the an entire hour selecting from the selected dresses. And then, decided what hairstyle and makeup to do with it. The celebration would start from an hour before midnight. And exactly at twelve, all of them would give their prayers and it's followed by the ball. 

"No Tae! Not that color! The other one you blind shit!" Jin yelled. 

"Um, Taehyung-sunbaemin?" Jimin turned his head when he heard an unfamiliar voice. Outside the room, the new guy was standing. 

"Oh Roy, did you get the Circlet?" Taehyung asked. 

So that was his name. Jimin hadn't seen him since the day they got back. He guessed the guy was training under Taehyung like any other new recruits. Jimin gasped quietly seeing the Circlet. It was so beautiful. Delicately beautiful. Small leaves of silver decorating the circlet and diamond in middle. Taehyung carefully picked it up and place it upon his head. Fixing his hair afterwards.

It was Roy. He tripped and fell down. Jimin flinched from the loud noise and also because Jin accidently or maybe intentionally pulled on his hair a little too bit too harsh. He rolled his, and huffed. Finally after another strenuous hour to 'getting ready' Jimin was finally dressed up. Well, at least Taehyung and Jin were statisfied ... for now. 

He was wearing a shirt, bedazzled with stones. It was puffy around the wrist. A flowery lace choked around his neck. His pants hugged his muscles perfectly. His parted in the middle with the circlet gently resting on top of him. And at the last moment, Jin decided to add glitter under his eyes. 

Jimin wasn't sure if he looked good or not. And Taehyung refused to let him look in the mirror because the raven head knew, once he did, he would start pointing out everything that was wrong. Even things that weren't even actually there. 

He bit his lips, walking out of the house. He really wanted to see Yoongi because he hadn't seen the elder since morning. But, he didn't have the chance to. Everyone was gushing over how good he looked. Complementing him. And Jimin was almost too sure, he hadn't met some of the people before. A few kids ran up to them and dragged him to the other side of the Circle. A lot of people were standing. Ethan smiled when he saw him. However, Jimin's focus was trying to find a specific white-haired man. His pouted a little when he couldn't find him. 

"You look beautiful." Ethan compliment. 

"Thank you." Jimin smiled, a pink blush on his cheek.