☽ 6 ☾

The first thing that caught Jimin's eyes when he entered the field was the heavy movements in the bush. Instinctively he froze in his place. Seconds later, a pack of wolves jumped out the bushes. Seven or eight of them altogether. All of them growling and glaring at Jimin.

"Get behind me." Jimin heard Yoongi say. He didn't need to be told twice as he stepped behind Yoongi. 

He could hear the Yoongi growl lowly as the wolves circled them. Jimin gulped as fear bubbled inside him. However, the other looked anything but worried or scared. 

Both the predators circled each other, but no one dared to take a step towards Yoongi. The wolves were the first one to blink. They backed away. But still remained in attacking stance. Jimin's turned his face to his right when he heard fast footsteps. Another wolf, jumped out of the bushes. 

It looked like the alpha since all the wolves put the their guards in his presence. Jimin couldn't help but admire the wolf's pure white fur coat. It's  almond eyes glowed blue. 

"Stand down!" The wolf growled before turning to Yoongi and Jimin. As he walked towards them, he transformed into its human form. And boy did the man's visuals take Jimin's breath away. He started to wonder if every one around here had such striking appearance. Looking like they walked right out of magazine cover page. 

"Finally, the famous Min Yoongi, walked out of his den" The man chuckled. 

Yoongi grunted in response and took step aside. Jimin suddenly felt so exposed. He gulped, trying to put up a strong facade. 

"Who's this cutie?" The man asked. His eyes were cold and distance, completely different from its warm smile. His physical appearance, wide shoulders, tall height, well built. Jimin couldn't possible feel any smaller than he did right now. 

"Kim SeokJin, alpha wolf of the Redmoon pack" The man said, holding his hand out. 

Jimin nodded and shook hands, "Park Jimin"

The man smiled wider. He didn't seem cold anymore. And if anything, Jimin felt the most comfortable in his presence, if he excludes Yoongi. They attention shifted to Namjoon who was walking towards them. All the other wolves bowed infront of him. They walked away when Jin gave the signal.

Jimin watched the interactions between Namjoon and Jin. Both of them closed their eyes and touched their foreheads together, rubbing them gently against each other and cupped each other's face. They broke into a soft smile when they moved apart. 

And Jimin couldn't help smile himself. He knew that lions spread bunt each other's forehead when someone of their pride comes back from hunting. It was a form of greeting. And as for the forehead rub, lions spread their family scent like that. He giggled realizing, that Jin, the wolf wouldn't be able to do the same. Wolves show affecting by nibbling on each other's faces. It's their form of hugging. 

"So, you've met Jimin" Namjoon said, noticing the him. 

Yoongi clapped his hands together, "Everyone is greeting each other, how great. Now, if you won't mind-"

He turned to Jimin, "- you, have now officially met everyone from Namjoon's pack. Choose someone to look after you. So that I can head back to my den."

Jimin bit his lips. He knew he shouldn't. He met Yoongi only a few hours earlier. But even then, the way Yoongi said stung. He wanted to choose the white-haired man, since he was the only Jimin had been ever since he came here. But with the urgency that he wanted to get rid of Jimin, he couldn't say his name even if he wanted to. All the other three were looking at him expectanly. And made Jimin freeze in his thoughts. He had no problem of being centre of attraction but as of now he felt uncomfortable. 

"I...uh... SeokJin?"

"Great!" Yoongi said in a voice that showed anything but excitement. He turned around and was about to leave when Jin called.

"Stop. Jimin can't stay with my pack." Jin said and looked to Jimin, "Don't get me wrong. It's has nothing to do with you. You're adorable and I love you to take you under my watch, but with me you won't be safe."

"Jin's right." Namjoon addded, "Do you really think it's safe to keep Jimin with so many unmated males wolves?"

"Jimin's not a wolf" Yoongi replied, "So, it won't be problem"

Namjoon sighed and shook his head, "We have no idea what Jimin is. And no one knows him. You know well enough that our spirit animals might no accept him."

"Let him stay with you for a while, until our animals get used to him and then he can shift to someone else." Jin added.

"You're saying he's safe with me, huh?" Yoongi asked, his voice becoming threatening as he took a step towards Jin and Namjoon, "Did you forget who I am? Did you forget who they call me, huh?"

Both of them, immediately, got into defensive position. Their expression hardening. Waiting for Yoongi's next move. And that moment, Jimin felt really weak. All three of presences were so strong, it was making him sick. 

"Yoongi, step back." Jin said in a warning tone. His eyes glowing blue.

"Yoongi, it's better if he's with you. Your tiger didn't anything to him." Namjoon said, "We cannot say for sure but until the Elders comes back, he's probably the safest with you."

Yoongi chuckled in lifelessly, "Is this a joke? A reminder of who I am? Because if it is, you don't have to remind me anything. I KNOW WELL ENOUGHT WHAT KIND OF A BEAST I AM!"

"Yoongi! Stop!" Jimin yelled. All of it grew to much for him and he couldn't help the outbrust. The stone of his pendant started to glow. Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi looked at each other before drawing down their guards. He didn't like being in threatening conditions, loud voices. They all triggered him. He breathed heavily, trying to calm his heart. 

Jimin noticed that Jin's eyes widen a little when he saw the pendant. But much to Jimin's convience, he didn't say anything except giving Namjoon a surprised and confused glance. 

"We're sorry, Jimin." Namjoon mumbled apologetically. 

Yoongi didn't say anything. He kicked the stons hear this feet and gave a look, that somehow qualified as sorry. Jin seemed to speak up again up stopped when Yoongi looked up. 

"Fine, he can stay with me." Yoongi mumbled, "Under one condition. He does exactly as I say."

Both Jin and Namjoon frowned hearing that. It was like, they were reminded of a bad memory. Jimin looked at them confused, not understanding what Yoongi was trying to say. However the expression on Yoongi's face wasn't of demand or anger. More of desperation. And Jimin wasn't sure how he could sense it. Both Namjoon and Jin remained defensive as he they couldn't see the same thing that Jimin did. It was starting to get too much confusing for Jimin. And before he knew Yoongi was looking at him, waiting for an answer.

"Okay..." Jimin murmured. 

"Good." With that Yoongi turned around started walking. 

"Take this." Jin said, holding out a whistle, "If you need any help, just blow it."

Jimin nodded and took it in his hand. He muttered 'bye' to them before running after Yoongi.