☽ 30 ☾

Jimin yawned and slowly opened his eyes. The sunlight blinding him. He had to blink a few times to adjust to the light. His eyebrows furrowed a little. He expected to be blindfolded since he was sure that he hadn't taken it off before falling asleep. He guessed Yoongi removed it after he fell asleep. He tried to lift his body but felt a weight on his waist. He looked down and then behind him to see Yoongi sound asleep with his hand resting on Jimin's waist. Slowly, Jimin turned around until he was facing the elder.

He giggle softly. Yoongi looked funny while sleeping. A good, adorable kind of funny. His mouth hanged open a little. Cheeks pressed against the pillow. His hair a mess. And he slept with his hands between his legs. 

Jimin smiled lazily. Nuzzling his head into Yoongi's chest. He was pleasantly surprised to hear quiet purring sounds coming from the elder. Then, the memories from yesterday seeped into his mind. 

Jimin froze remembering them. A dark blush creeping up his face. His first thought was move as far as away as he could from Yoongi. But before he had the chance to move, the grip around his waist tightened and he was being pulled closer. Jimin yelped at the sudden movement. 

"Don't move, I wanna sleep." Yoongi muttered. 

"Okay..." Jimin smiled. 

"Are you feeling better, moon boy?"

Jimin scrunched up his face, gently hitting Yoongi's chest. He looked up at the other and poked his tongue out. 

"So, I'll take it you're feeling good?"

"Mhmm..."

"Good."

Jimin yawned once again and covered his mouth, "Okay, time to get up and train."

Yoongi shook his head, "It's alright, you can skip training today."

Jimin's eyes sparkled up hearing that, "I can?"

"Yeah, sure."

⇼⇼⇼⇼

Jimin swayed his legs side to side, watching Taehyung deal with those in training. Jungkook was sitting to his left, munching on some snack. The silver head opened his mouth when the younger held the chips in front of him. 

"Where do you even get these?" Jimin asked over the crunching sound of the chips inside his mouth. 

"Um, we're allowed to go out the circle whenever we want." Jungkook replied, "Not for long though."

Jimin popped in his mouth in a 'o' and nodded, "But Namjoon said-"

"You need to get approved by the Elders first." Jungkook replied, understanding what Jimin was going to say, "We usually go out for hunting, or just for some other business and on the way back we buy somethings." 

The silver head frowned hearing the word — The Elders — and ignored it. After a while, Taehyung dismissed his class and jogged his way to them. 

"Heya!" He beamed, plopping himself down next to Jimin after pressing a kiss on Jungkook's lips. 

"How was yesterday?" Taehyung asked. Jimin had told him about the occurences on a full moon night. At first he was worried and demanded to let him look after Jimin, however after the silver head convinced that Yoongi was helping him enough and that he didn't have to worry about him. Once, the raven head sure that Jimin was fine, he started teasing him about it. Calling him werewolf that people imagined in fictions.