Chapter 27: The Traitor is not a Traitor After All

Start from the beginning

Chaeyeon didn't respond, she just clicked her tongue as she shoved away Yujin's hands thats holding onto her. She sat back up and hugged her knees, still glaring deeply at nowhere.

She got more frustrated when that phrase came into her head again. She started grabbing her hair. "Sh*t! I'm so stupid!"

"I'm glad you knew.."

"Oh f*ck off!" Chaeyeon shouted as she grabbed another pillow and hit Yujin with it. But the younger didn't even dodge or flinch and just caught it with her hand easily.

"Why don't you do it now?"

"Do what?" Chaeyeon asked, eyebrows raised.

"Make a plan! Catch her."

"Do you think that's simple? I've already made a mess! That sh*tty traitor won't do anything now that she knew that I knew about her.."

"Then take advantage of it."

Chaeyeon looked at Yujin.. obviously confused. "How?"

...

...

...

It took a bit time before Yujin spoke. Shrugging her shoulders. "Dunno. I'm not as smart as you." She said with a smirk.

"Oh you f*cktard!" Chaeyeon cursed and once again threw a pillow towards Yujin.

But after Yujin caught the pillow, she immediately launched it towards Chaeyeon, hitting her directly in the head with it.

"Ow! The disrespect child?!"

"Maybe you'll come back to your senses that way."

"You f*cki—" Chaeyeon couldn't finish her sentence when Yujin smacked her again.

"Wake up Unnie. You should have made a move by now." She scolded making the older stop.

"Its your time already dear. You already know what to do."

Chaeyeon once again recalled that phrase. Her eyes widen round as realization hit her.

"Sh*t!" She cursed once more as she hurriedly stood up from the bed, running her way towards the door.

"Get out Ahn Yujin! Help me observe everyone!!" She shouted, leaving there Yujin who's face-palming herself. She eventually got out and observed every one just as what the older told so. The traitor is just here somewhere. And by the way D.O. said. 'She already know what to do..' , she must have done something by now. They need to observe and analyze everything.

———

Chaeyeon is currently sitting at the staircase, watching as her members 'play' at the living room.

When Yujin suddenly sat beside her. "Tiring yes?"

"Shut your f*ck off and die." She cursed.

Yujin pouted as she stood up and ran, reaching her arms towards Eunbi.

"Omma! Chaeyeon-unnie wants to kill me!" She faked-cried and hugged the older.

Eunbi looked at Chaeyeon, anger visible in her face. "Lee Chaeyeon?!"

"The f*ck?! You just met and you're already that close?!" Chaeyeon back-fired.

"You don't care! She's a baby."

But suddenly, Nako came in the scene, tugging Eunbi's shirt. "How about me?"