Chapter 27: The Traitor is not a Traitor After All

3rd Person

"Its your time already dear. You already know what to do."

"Oh f*ck!!" Chaeyeon cursed, hitting the mattress on the bed she's currently laying on, hammering it with her fist.

She closed her eyes as she took a deep, deep breath. But its no help. That phrase D.O. left is still bugging her.

Her eyebrows furrowed more as she gritted her teeth.

"He's surely pertaining to that f*cking traitor.." she whispered to herself with fisted hands.

As she began raging, her fist grips tighter. She then grabbed the pillow nearest to her and threw it towards somewhere. After doing so, she bended her knees to her chests and grabbed her hair tightly with both her hands.

"F*ck it!! I should have done something right!" She shouted, kicking her legs onto the bed.

She threw another pillow away, and abruptly laid back down again, massaging her own forehead as she sighs. "Hyewon's right.. I should have planned it in the first place.." She then moved her hands and hit herself with force. "Stupid sh*t! F*cking useless retard!" She scolded herself, still hitting her head with her own palm.

She then stopped, eventually staring at nowhere.

After a while, she looked at the direction of the door.

'Saku-chan's not home yet..' she thought. She was hoping maybe they should discuss it together. She's the only person she could trust right now.

But actually, there's this one person she's with at the moment. Just standing still at the corner, watching Chaeyeon gone crazy, throwing pillows everywhere and would always hit herself with her own hands.

Chae once again threw another thing.. but not a pillow. She literally threw away her own phone without her knowing it. And again, she hit herself in the head.

"Unnie.. you're seriously making me worried about your mental health.." Yujin said.

Chaeyeon sat up, looking at the younger with a blank stare.

Well yeah. Chaeyeon do trust her. She was already aware of Yujin being Sakura's spy after all. Its just impossible. First and fore most... Yujin was never with them since the beginning. She's not a part of IZ right from the start. Well, not now. She only got 'adopted' as a member today, officially. So it is just impossible. And she's certain of it. 1000%.

"Oh f*ck me.."

"I'm a minor so.. no." Yujin replied.. with a dead face.

"F*ck it! Why is everyone here having the same emotionless f*cking face?!"

"Why are you always cursing?

"I am not f*cking cursing!"

"But you just did—"

"Just shut the f*ck up will ya?!!" The older cursed again making Yujin shut her mouth. Silently sulking there at the corner.

And again, she continued hitting herself .

Yujin can't take this anymore so she paced near the older, sitting on the bed beside her and held down her hand.

"Calm down Unnie, you're hurting yourself."