1 - Before the birth

(3rd person p.o.v)

"Pearl!" Rose would scream.

Pearl would come rushing in, "Is the baby coming?!?" Pearl sounded panicked.

"Not yet, but I need you to get something for me." Rose would laugh, smiling. "Could you get me the diamond communicator? I need to contact someone."

Pearl smiled at Rose. "Of course, anything for you." She would disappear into her room for a few minutes and return holding the communicator and hand it to Rose.

Rose would hold the communicator in her hand, deciding on who to contact, eventually settling on Blue Diamond. She would twist the communicator and wait for Blue to answer.

(A few minutes later)

Blue would pick up. She would see the rebel Rose Quartz and exclaim in shock. "You! You're the one that shattered Pink! How dare you contact me!" Blue would be seething with anger.

Rose would look scared. "Wait! Let me explain, Pink's fate is different than you think!"

"What do you mean?" Blue asked, confused.

"Well... I'm actually Pink Diamond..." Rose would look embarrassed and shapeshifted into Pink Diamond.

Blue would look shocked. "I should tell the other diamonds!"

"Wait, please don't... I want to keep this a secret for now." Pink would ask, hopeful.

"Also, I want to tell you that I'm pregnant and I would like the baby to be raised on homeworld. If you could come to Earth without being noticed by the other diamonds, that would be great. I'll explain everything you'll want or need to know when you get to Earth. I'll see you soon, Blue!"

Pink would end the call and smile. "I think that went well."

A/N: This is my first ever story and I'm still learning how to write stories. If you ever see any grammatical errors, please point them out to me, and I'll correct them as soon as I can. If you liked this story so far, maybe you could give me a follow, a vote, or a comment. I should get the second chapter of this story done soon. I love you all!