Chapter 82

"Hello, Wife." The smile on Lady Amelia's face fades at the hoarse voice that is clearly different from the King's low, melodious tone.

".......wife?" Her pale lips shook as she murmured under her breath.

With a shuffling footsteps, Dorne grins widely, his teeth glinting in the lamplight. A scar cuts across his lips, one of the many gifts given by Lucien during the challenge.

Clink-Clank. The keys spinning about on the ring in Dorne's fingers make Lady Amelia shrink backwards. Dorne doesn't notice, too busy opening the cell door with all the excitement of a child unwrapping a present.

They both ignore Dame Gertrude in the back of the cell, going through bouts of hysterical laughter and anguished cries.

Lady Amelia turns up her nose at the intruder's rudeness. "Wife!? I am not your wife!! I am Lady Amelia of House Cromwell, and you shall address me as such!"

Her pale hand bounces off his face while he stood there like a statue. He continues to smile, putting a hand on his cheek. The slap was nothing more than a caress to him.

"Don't touch me!"

Beating her delicate fists against an expanse of muscle, Lady Amelia seethes in anger. "Don't touch me, you ingrate!!" His large hands were grasping her waist, rubbing over her corset and-

"A little delicate for my taste"

Rough fingers catch on the fabric of her skirt, gripping lower, over her buttocks. "I said UNHAND me, you foul ruffian!" For the first time in her life, Lady Amelia raises her voice.

"But you'll do."

How dare this man barge in here and declare she was his wife. She'd been groomed to be a Queen!! Gasping, she aims her carefully manicured fingernails at Dorne's face. He doesn't even seem to notice, laughing as her nails rake open the wound on Dorne's eyes. Uncaring, his gaze roves over her bared skin.

He runs his hands up her thighs and squeezes her hips, hard.

"Good, your hips seem wide enough."

"How dare you!!" Screaming, Lady Amelia spits in Dorne's face, her blonde hair flying as she fights to break away from his hold.

"You're nothing but a bastard child!"

His calm demeanor snaps as his face morphs into a mask of vicious anger. Lady Amelia gasps when wide fingers grasp her by the throat. She stops breathing when a cool touch traces over the arch of her brows, over the curve of her cheeks.

Quietly, Dorne whispers in her ear, with his hand still on her neck. "Don't you ever call me that again." Lady Amelia shivers when something warm trickles down her neck. Growling, Dorne licks the drop of blood on her cheek, dripping from the small knick he'd marked her with. Right on the mole at the bottom corner of Lady Amelia's right eye. "I've killed women and children for less." He whispers.

Closing her eyes, Lady Amelia's lips shiver as she whispers back. "Why don't you just kill me then.."

When she reopened her eyes, a callous anger reflected back to Dorne, making him smile that wide, infuriating grin. Soft skin digs into rough fingers as she steps forward, baring her neck more under Dorne's hold.

"Here, snap my neck!"

"My child!! No!" Dame Gertrude seems to have finally noticed what was going on, crying while sitting splayed on the floor.

Rrri--p.

Lady Amelia refused to cry. She would not let this criminal see how much he was upsetting her. If he took her body, so be it. Somehow, she would still find a way to make the King hers. That was her purpose, what she'd been born to do.