"Now, bottom of the third! We've finally come to the end! It's the baseball team's turn on the offensive and that's it!"

Your team was now on defense, but you guys were getting wrecked on both mediums.

"Woah, A drag bunt! It's the E Class's turn to see their share of hell! E Class, this is how bunting is done!"

He's so damn noisy...

"And again, a bunt!" And Class A really bunted. "No outs and bases loaded! And the batter that's up is our school's superstar! Our pride and joy! It's our Shindo!"

This match is so uneven, our class is going up against a baseball team, and we're just a class that we're always looked down on because we're bad at everything...

"I'll trample you, Sugino!" 

Your team was discussing a few words, and Karma got to them and told them something. Once they were done, they got back into position.

"Now, the game resumes... With... A-An unusually tight defense!"

"We're clearly defending in positions that would disrupt the batter's focus, but I didn't hear any objections from the umpire when you guys did it earlier. You've got no problem with this, right, Principal?" Karma said, and it was indeed a smart move.

"Feel free. Mere changes in defense will not faze the chosen." The principal said.

"Wow, big words. Then we'll do just that." Karma and Isogai got closer up to the batter, and it would be a good distraction. 

"T-Talk about close! Forget about tight defense, This is point-blank! He could hit them with his swing at the distance!"

"Don't mind us, just swing away, superstar. We won't get in the way of the pitch." Karma teased. 

He was trying to get Shindo frustrated so he won't be in his best condition.

The ball was thrown, and Karma and Isogai dodged the bat coming towards them by a near inch. And the distraction worked. He ended up getting a strike. 

"A slow swing like that won't cut it. Next time, try swinging like you mean to kill us." Karma took out his green knife, which obviously won't do any harm to people, but it still looked intimidating.

Shindo was getting nervous, and he seemed to be shaking a little.

The ball was thrown a second time. And even though he hit it, it barely went anywhere. So Karma caught it, and he passed it to Nagisa. Which then, he passed it to Kimura, who was on the third base, and Class A are out.

"Kimura! First bast next! The runner hasn't run! So no rush!"

"Roger that!"

Then, the third ball was thrown, then it was tossed to first base. Your class won.

"A t-triple play...Game over! Unbelievable... Unbelievable! The E class has... Won against the baseball team!"

"You boys are awesome!"

"They did it!"

You were impressed and glad that they won. You guys finally proved that you guys aren't always at rock bottom. Although not that many people admitted it, it didn't matter.

The boys were all cleaning up the equipment, and you called out to Karma, who seemed to have his baseball glove balanced on the top of his head.

"Karma!"

"Hey, (Y/N)."

"That was amazing. You did well." You gave him a smile.

"It was nothing. Shindo shouldn't have let us distract him."