Wandering [S]ouls know no [R]est

More than a day later

A group of Armed Extremists whose Main objective is to enslave humanity through Titans, All sent by a former Hamelin Organization Operative: Edward Page, and a UCF Terrorist/ Interpol's No. 1 Fugitive: General Glauca, who was responsible for the Fall of Insomnia. Their team is Underneath Lucis FOB with plans to take the FOB and overrun it with titans. However, Both Page and Glauca are currently busy with plans for other ways of killing more humans. So, They've hired Saunders Global Security as a forefront for their activities and a Mysterious Highly-Skilled Commander with Superhuman Abilities to go with them to take out the Forward Operating Base that is currently being used as a haven for civilians.

Unknown Commander's POV

Location: Underneath The Lucis FOB Stronghold.

SGS Mercenary: "I worked with them before. Down in Brazil, getting Titans over the border. Wiped out a dozen towns in the Favela. No survivors."

Second SGS Mercenary: "Listen. I've been with them since the Insomnia Incident. After he killed most of the Nox Fleuret Royal Family, humanity will fall. End of story."

Reporter:(Transmission) "According to Russian news reports, the nation's drone network in Moldova has been taken over by an unknown group. These drones have attacked Moscow and other cities, with KH-31 missiles inflicting horrific casualties among civilian populations. Further note that this may be the same group that disabled the Eastern US Defense System 4 days ago, allowing titans to slip in undetected."

SGS Mercenary: "The plan is underway. Time to get started here."

Second SGS Mercenary: "Let's move."

The van doors open, and Saunders, and the two terrorists, along with their Commander have, stepped out of the van and got themselves into their assigned positions as they walk towards three entrances to begin their Attack.

Unknown Commander

Birthday: Unknown

Occupation: Mercenary