Teaser

Disclaimer: The Nier Franchise and the Final Fantasy's Fabula Nova Crystallis series belong to Square Enix(and the pictures used here belong to the each respected owners and creators) while The Titans in this Story belong to Hajime Isayama(The Creator of Attack on Titan)

-------------------------------

2,976,763,799,947 Years After Nier Automata's Ending E...

-------------------------------

On Thursday, June 12, in the year 2003, An Unknown Phenomenon of Supernatural Origin occurred in the skies above Shinjuku. A massive portal has opened and little did humanity know, what came out of that portal was the dangerous beings to ever threatened its existence: The Titans: a race of giant, man-eating humanoids that have only one thing in mind-- to devour humans. Ever since the Portal has brought the Titans into our world, Now dubbed: The 6/12 Incident, Nations and Governments all across the world have been devastated by the Titans, putting Humanity on its last legs as the death toll has reached biblical proportions and has affected the planet in environmentally positive yet horrifyingly devastating ways beyond humanity's wildest dreams.

An Ancient, Yet Technologically Advanced Android Organization: YoRHa, and An Ancient Royal Bloodlines with high beliefs of Reaper Worship: The Nox Fleurets and the Lucians, have been fighting to forestall Humanity's Inevitable Extinction by the hands of Titan Menace. Whereas the YoRHa fought alongside Humanity's Military Forces and a Powerful Private Military/Security Firm: Gilman Security with the use of Anti-Titan Technology, The Nox Fleurets and the Lucians have fought in secrecy as a Magic-Wielding Fighting Force Dubbed: the Kingsglaive. But, The Struggle for Humanity's Survival is merely a prologue to the chronicle of a new era.

--------------------------------

Location: New York Public Library, Bryant Park, New York City, NY, United States of America

Current Weather/Climate: Thunderstorm with a Massive Blizzard -10 Degrees F

Current Time: 3:15 A.M. Eastern US-Time

--------------------------------

(A/n: Play the Music)

The Year is 2021 A.D. The Eastern Coast of the United States has been invaded by the Titans which have somehow managed to slip past the US's defenses and are now roaming around and causing mass destruction on U.S. Soil.

As crackles of gunfire went off along with the roars of titans coming from a distance and fighter jets roaring off in the sky, You were asleep, slouching on a Throne-Like seat in the middle of the Astor Hall with decaying Titan Corpses and the Bodies of soldiers from the US Army's almost entirely non-existent organization: A.B.O.C.D(Anomalous Biological Organisms Countermeasures Division) all lying motionlessly on the floor, having been killed by you just a few hours ago with nothing but Military-Grade Assault Weapons upgraded with YoRHa's Necronium Technology.

----Your dreams and your thoughts on your Current "Condition" -----------------------------

As you sleep, There was one dream that you've been having ever since the titans invaded, a dream that you never knew you had. it was the dream to have a normal life again. a life where you don't have to worry about the situations abroad, a life where you are comfortable with those around you, and a life where people see you as... a Normal Human Being.

However, that dream is now almost entirely impossible. All you knew was that for some reason, you had gone through a near-death experience that has somehow, without any explanation, given you Technologically Advanced and Magical Powers and Abilities along with Crystal Clear and Adaptive Eyesight with a HUD that collects information and gives you answers to just about everything and gives you tactical options on the battlefield that would never be possible for any human. You've also been granted Limitless Strength, Speed, instincts, and Extreme Combat Prowess. The Condition has also increased Your 5 senses.

But, Your entire appearance has changed to that of a young man who's been a successful example of a discarded project that no longer exists along with your left eye has become more "demonic" as your left eye's sclera is black and your left iris is a glowing bioluminescent shade of blue. Plus, your entire body, no matter what you do with it, will always be at its peak physical condition and perfect health on a metaphysical level along with timeless, absolute beauty and an eternal lifespan in the exact time of quantum decoherence as you can never age over 21 nor you will never have to eat and drink nor become exhausted again because of it which allows you to operate indefinitely on the battlefield and maintaining an Indestructible Soldier-Like Body at all times, But you can still sleep but that'll just serve only to kill time.

But in the end, you never know why you have this type of condition in the first place. But one thing's for sure-- It's both, directly and indirectly, related to the YoRHas and a 6-to-800,000-year-old Legend from Tenebraeian Mythology.

The only way to know exactly what has happened to you is to ask the YoRHas who had existed long before humanity came into existence or the Tenebraeians about the Mythical Legend you're linked to. But you know that can't happen... for now.

Maybe you would eventually know about it. but, it is also likely that you won't.

----End of Synopsis-----------------------------

As you were sleeping, You heard and sensed what feels like a Gunfight going on just outside the library on Fifth Avenue; the street which is in front of the Library and you've sensed a lot of people out there, too. You woke up from your sleep knowing that the recent gunfire you've just heard was too close for comfort and calmly stood up from your "throne", walking toward the gates.

You walked out to the Library's gate, not even freezing from the cold winter and you have found a squadron of YoRHa Soldiers and a group of civilians, Including 2 Androids that look suspiciously like 2B and 9S, lying on the stairs motionless, seemingly having been gun downed by a vast army of A.B.O.C.D Soldiers who stand in formation outside the Library.

As you took your first step down the stairs, The familiar clicking of weapons erupted as The Soldiers aimed their weapons at you and as you kept descending, the Soldier at the front fired a prolonged automatic burst of rifle fire coming from his RM277 Assault Rifle. The bullets fired went towards the part of the stairs that are just below you and have risen to your head. but, You are protected by a Magical, yet at the same time Technologically-Advanced Shell/Barrier and didn't even flinch. As you kept descending through the now bullet-riddled stairs while taking off your eye patch, the rest of the Soldiers have opened fire on you. But, You're still protected from the hail of bullets and missiles by your holographic-crystalline shell/barrier.

As you were done walking through the first set of stairs, You proceeded to summon and materialize a myriad of weapons behind you out of thin air in a wing-like pattern (the Type-4O Weapons Series, a YoRHa-Issue Blade, a Virtuous Contract, a YoRHa-Issue 1st Gen Assault Rifle, a Buster Sword, a 7.62x51mm Homeland Security Assault Rifle, a Futurized RPG-7, an AT-4, an AS50, an MK48 Mk 2, a SPAS-12, and a Virtuous Treaty) with a wave of your hand, they surrounded and spun around you. And as You quickly grabbed a Heavily-Modified M4 chambered in 6.8x45mm UCC/Necronium from your surrounding weapons and aimed it towards the soldiers, Your eyes, both your normal right eye and your demonic left eye, have lit up a glowing, light blue.

---------------------------------------------

A/n: (This will be worked on After the Soldier of YoRHa Fanfiction)

(A/n: Music ends here.)