some stupid game.

y/n pov: 

I sighed walking out the front door, I dident actually want to go tonight. On the other hand music has always been a therapy for me.. It was somthing I could have for myself, i just decided to share it with the world..

"y/n, why are you the one so upset about this?" I heard dabi ask from behind me, of course he wouldent understand it.

"well, him doing that probably just ruined our friendship.. Even if we do get to talking again ti wont be the same as before.." I responded reaching the bottom of the apartment staircase.

I looked behind me to see dabi walking down, he had sunglasses and a face mask on. 

"I have to stop by my car really quick, so just meet me by your.." his smokey voice said, He walked past me. Out the front door.

I smiled lightly, Continuing my walk out the doors. When i walked outside, i realized it was cold. The wind was blowing pretty hard, if i dident have stable ground i would have been blown over..

I walked to the side of the apartment building to the ally, which led to the parking in the back. I dident bother to question how dabi knew where it was. I walked along the ally, looking at the graffiti. Some was just words, while others were skulls and ect. Tiny drawings that made me love this apartment so much more.

I Looked ahead, dabi was walking back to me. He had ditched his jacket and was wearing a hoddie instead. He had another one in his hand. 

"I figured you'd get cold, so here dumbass-" He muttered once he had reached me, handing me the hooide

I nodded in appercation, taking the hoodie from him. I set my case down and started to put the hoodie on. Once i had it all the way on, I saw that dabi was holding my gutair case.

"lets go, your going to be late and toga will blame me.." he said, walking back down the ally.

I ran after him, snacthing the case and continued to run to my car.

"HEY!" he yelled after me, chasing me to my car.

I laughed, I had made it to my car. I struggled to pull the keys out of my back pocket. I heard his footsteps behind me. I couldent stop laughing, I looked up to see a hand on top of the car. The rest of the arm behind me, the arm obviously connected to the body. He had me cornered

No he has you pinned to the car.. dont lie to yourself

"wanna hand those key's over little mouse?" His husky voice whipsered in my ear.

I could feel my ears burning, my face was red. I could tell..

"well?" 

I turned around and handed him the keys, avoiding eye contact.. He removed his arm from the top of the car, letting me run to the other side and sit in the passengers seat.

*time skip brought to you by man bun aizawa*

Dabi pov:

I had pulled into the parking lot of the bar, we had parked in the back. I could hear laughter and comotion in the bar already.

I watched as y/n opened the door, climbing out of the car. She walked to the back and opened the back door, grabbing her guitar case and shutting the door once more.

"you coming or are you staying in there for the entire thing?" She inquired smirking to me, before shutting the passnegers car door.

I rolled my eyes, turning off the car and grabbing the keys. I pulled up my mask and put my sunglasses back on. I knew heros showed up to these things anyways.. I was risking it last time.

I steped out and stared up at the night sky, I dident even realize it was dark out until now.. But i guess y/n can only do night conerts with hero work and stuff..

I shut the car door, following after y/n.

Her hair was flowing behind her, she always left it down at her concerts. It was really pretty..

she is really pretty...

I looked at the ground, i walked inside with y/n. Was keigo right, was I turning soft.. all for her? No I couldent be, besides.. Shes a hero and im a villian. Thats a big sign that I shouldent even bother to make a damn move on her, besides I think keigo would kill me.

I dident even realize what everyone was talking about, toga had walked up to us with the rest of the band following after. She was showing a paper to y/n, she seemed extremely exicted..

Thats when i saw y/n face drop..

"toga but- i cant.." I heard her voice go low. She looked to the ground

"y/n, what do you mean you cant! this is a once in a lifetime chance! We can travel and preform for a week! Infront of even larger crowds!! These people want us, there willing to get our name out there y/n you h-"

"toga. Theres multiple reasons why this is bad for me.." Y/n looked back up to her, she had set down her guitar case

"well name a few.." toga replied, crossing her arms.

"well for one theres my hero job, two people will be more likely to realize that im with you all. Do i need to continue?"

toga stroked her chin.. "good point" she mumbled

"well you could always just quit, dident you say you dident even wanna be a hero anymore?" I spoke up walking over to them and joining the conversation.

"I need to give a two weeks notice, besides thats even if the comisson will let me.." y/n muttered

"well they said we have two months to decide what we want to do, so just think about it.. okay?" toga sighed, patting y/n's back

"also there was some other requirements to the deal.." himari said from behind toga

"oh yea, we have to get two new members.. they said preferably not female.." toga continued gripping her fist..

"all female bands are apparently not what we are looking for right now.." riku mimicked, crossing her arms.

"well who can we get?" y/n inquired, picking her guitar case back up.

"well twice offered, we agreed we just need.. one more.." toga replied, then darting her eyes to me

"hold up- nope! im staying out of this." I put my hands up in the air, I didn't want any part in this

"c'mon please dabi! your already great friends with all of us including twice! You don't have to do anything special! I remember you telling me you could play bass!" toga came up to me yelling in excitement

"I'm guessing i don't have a choice do i?" I groaned stuffing my hands in my pockets, i knew toga was going to win this battle..

"i mean you do just-"

"look i'll do it under one condition"

I looked over to y/n, who was looking at me. I smiled lightly

"y/n,"

"hm?"

"I'll join if you quit your job."

Her face dropped, she knew if she didn't toga would get mad at her. But if she did she could be put in danger for a lot of things..

god life is just..

some stupid game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mk so- this is going to get good, because um yea-

anywho see ya in the next chapter!

word count : 1243 words