after all..

dabi pov

*next day*

I sighed, i dident want to do this. 

Even though im a villian, i know boundries. Shigaraki dident.

It was like 4 in the morning and shigarkai as already in my room trying to drag me out of bed. It was to early for this.

"CMON DABI YOU GOT TO GO DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!!" shigaraki yelled at me

"no." i said plainly pulling the covers over my head, trying to stay in bed.

"cmon dabi-" shigaraki said, yanking the covers off "you gotta go follow y/n, its your fault anyways!" he said as he threw a pillow at me.

"ugh- fineeeeee" i whined falling off the bed.

it was going to be a long day.

y/n pov.

My alarm started to ring in my ear, i picked up my phone and turned it off attempting to fall asleep again. My head still pounding from yesterday. 

Dabi brought me home after we all agreed that he would follow me for a week.

this is going to be a long week..

i climbed out of bed, My oversized t-shirt falling to the middle of my thigh. My hair was a mess, strands of hair everywhere.

I walked across my wooden floors of my apartment, walking to my closet to grab my hero costume. I called in sick but i still had to go for some reason.. God i hated my job sometimes

I quickly threw it on, grabbing my mask that went with it. 

I ran to my bathroom, to brush my hair and my teeth. 

When i walked in the bathroom was  a wreck, toliet paper was thrown everywhere. Towels all over the floor. Shampoo bottles in the sink.

"what the hell... god i dont have time to clean.." i said looking at my watch. it was 8:34 am.

Thankfully no sign of Dabi yet, unless this was him.. It couldent be though.. or he would still be in the house.

I sighed pulling my hair back into a messy ponytail, i quickly brushed my teeth and threw my mask on, I had to get going. 

I walked back into my room and opened the window above my bed, I had removed the saftey net a while ago. 

I jumped out the window, quickly using my shadows to soften my landing on the sidewalk.   I then ran down the sidewalk, thankfully empty.

I usaully always ran on the rooftops, but I also had more time.

I dident realize i had made it to the agency. I almost walked past it. Before i opened it someone landed behind me

"hey kid." They said starting to walk past me

"hello hawks, sleep well?" i responded trying to keep up.

"yea, you look like you could use sleep however" he looked over his shoulder smirking.

i rolled my eyes "if you got enough sleep why are you late." 

"I had to go get some breakfast, might have taken longer then i thought " he smiled walking up the stairs to go up to endeavors office.

I waved to the front desk following after him.

I knew shigaraki or whatever his name was, was bluffing! I haven't seen any sign of them at all today!

I was walking behind him, staying silent.. Thinking to myself.