he dosent know anything honestly..

hawks pov:

I looked to y/n she looked pissed. She honestly had a resting bitch face but this was worse then usual.

" well then is that all for today?" she asked, annoyance in her voice.

"i guess so.. just be on the look out and patrol for the rest of the day." endeavor said, getting up and walking out the room.

I watched as the rest of the people left the room, leaving me and y/n in the room by ourselfs.

"you got some nerves keigo.." she sighed getting up, brushing her top off.

"What can i say, i couldent do the job. All i could think of was you to do it. I mean your close wit-"

I started to talk before she covered my mouth, she looked me dead in the eyes

"keep quite hawks. Or your wings there will be gone.Count on it." she said with a tone of threat in her voice. She removed her hand from my mouth going to walk out of the room. 

She sure knows how to get a mans heart racing..

Dabi pov:

I sighed taking the ear bud out of my ear, so they are gonna try and spy on us huh?

I sat up from my crouching positon and started to walk the roof tops. I knew y/n would be on the look out to try and find me, so might as well try and make it obvious. 

I looked up to the sky, it was starting to get cloudy. The perfect weather in my opinon..

I heard a soft thud behind me, i dident bother to look it was one of two people..

"hey dabi.." the voice said, however it wasent y/n's.. 

"Or should i say toya.." the voice said again, they stood still.

"its been a while hasent it.." the continued to talk, taking a step closer

I however dident want chit chat, i continued to walk jumping once i reached the edge of the roof top to get to the next roof top.

He however dident follow me, i smirked. They were going to find me again eventually. But i guess the dident want to continue chit chat..

"HEY WAIT!" they called from above.

I sighed turning around to face them.

"please just.. leave y/n alone.. i dont know what your planning, but she dosent need to be hurt in this.." He asked once again

I looked at him dead in the eye, his red wings behind him.

"why would i hurt someone as pretty as her keigo.. I have standards... Im only doing this cause i was asked.." i responded continued to walk away.

he dosent know anything honestly..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for this one being so short- Its honestly kinda just a filler but its important as well sooo-see you in the next one!

words (449 words )