Long nights.

Dabis pov:

I sighed watching as the crowd started to leave. I avoided the gaze of everyone looking at me, I dident feel like going to jail today.

I looked at the ground once everyone left, covered in cigar buds and drugs. Broken beer bottles, squished cans. It was all a mess, I would be so mad to have to clean this up.

I watched as toga came running in the rest of her band following behind her

"DID I DO GOOD!! WHAT DID YOU THINK HUH?! TELL ME TELL ME!!" toga said jumping up and down in front of me.

I put my hands in my pockets, "if you calm down i will tell you " i said staring her down

She instanly calmed downed awaiting my response

"it was good." I mumbled

"I TOLD YOU YOU WOULDENT REGRET IT!!" toga said jumping up and down again

"anyways this is Himari Fujita, our drummer-" toga said pointing to a tall black girl,

"Sup its nice to finally meet you dabi- all toga does is talk about you" she said crossing her arms looking me up and down, she kinda reminded me of shiggy.

"and this is Minato Aoki our lead backup and then thats Riku Matsuda, our keyboardist and backup" Toga continued point to two girls. One had ears and a tail, the other had bright pigtails.

"hello-" they said in unision.

"annd this is Y/N Okada" toga said pointing to her, however she was over picking up a trash bag and started to pick up trash.

"y/n." toga said trying to get he attention

however i watched as she bent over to pick up broken bottles and cigar buds, why was she doing this? dident they have someone to pick it up?

"Y/N!!" toga said again yelling this time.

"oh sorry-" she said dropping the bag and running over "got distracted whats up?" she avoidied my eyes,

"dabi this is Y/N, y/n dabi" toga had a sly look on her face as she pushed y/n forward.

y/n dident look at me directly, was it because of me or did it have somthing to do with her..

I shruged it off and just deicded to casually talk" you did a good job up there for someone who is shy " i smirked.

"oh uh thanks-" she continued to avoid eye contact fiddling with her hands,

why are you nervous..

I looked to twice, he was pretty drunk "twice-" I said calmly "get ready to go.

y/n ran back to the garbage bag she left and conitued to pick up.

toga came up to me whispering in my ear " shes just nervous around new people, dont take it personally-"

I nodded watching as toga then ran off to find a trash bag, where they the ones who picked up after concerts? I honestly had no clue.

Twice was rambling to the so called girl named riku, her tail swaying lightly.

My glance went back to Y/N. Her long hair flowing as she kept bending down to grab trash off the ground. She was so graceful, even with picking up trash.

I just couldn't remember where i had seen her before..

Y/Ns pov:

To be honest, dabi kinda scared me up close. It wasnet of his scars or anything, what if he reconiginzed me from the news.. or god knows where else..