Omegaverse Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Recovery girl I need help. I have the Omegan Hero in my house in heat. She can't stop it and I don't know what to do" I sigh keeping composure. The stress hormones lingered but I tried to keep calm. I sigh leaving the voicemail and start looking things up on my phone.

How to comfort an Omega. Small spaces and a nest was what most sites recommended. I quickly went to my hall closet and pulled out as many soft blankets and pillows as possibly placing them in the spare room.

"Hey um... Purity. I set up the spare room for you"

I watched the door slowly open to show the Omegan Hero. Her scent alone made me shiver. I didn't even think of how small she is. When I picked her up to fly her here she was so light. Her lips were almost begging for contact. I cover my nose and avert my eyes, pointing to the guest room. She quickly scampered in there shutting the door.

Morning couldn't come fast enough. Recovery girl showed up early with a coffee. She was the only healer I knew I could have treat her cause she is a beta female.

"Sorry my phone is off during none business hours. Is she ok"

I could only nod rubbing the sleep from my eyes,  "I can only guess. She's been in my guest room"

"You didn't touch her?" Her voice was stern.

"No mam. I'm a gentleman" I bowed like a fancy man.

She waved me off, "Where is the guest room"

I lead her there and she went in. I could only sit and wait. An hour later she finally came back out.

"This is worse than I thought. You said it was a sudden heat but this was a hit with a quirk. It should hopefully fade in a week but until then I don't think i could move her. She lives across town and her scent is strong. I'm surprised you didn't jump her yourself. If you did this would be a mess. Not only for your personal lives but your hero work. Her whole brand is a Omega who stands on her own and you could be branded as a Alpha who takes advantage of his power. You're fortunate to have self control" She sat down at the table with me.

"Wait. If we can't move her then what are we going to do?"

"What are you going to do is a better question. You are going to have to stay with her here till it wears off. What I propose is that you give her your schedule,  she'll be around while you're at work and lock back up when you get home"

"Ya I could do that. I kinda feel bad since she has to lock up" was this my fault?

"Is normal for Omegas. We can't do anything about it"

By the next hour everything was arranged. I decided to work the weekend so she got plenty of time to be in the house. I'm just happy the guest room is connected to its own half bath.

I felt the days crawl by. The house would get cleaner. I'd notice neat little notes on the fridge or tv. On days I worked a later shift there may even be food waiting for me in the microwave, she was a good cook. Her scent would linger sometimes making things hard in more ways than one but other than that I never saw her. Some days I'd find myself sitting by the guest room door when i can smell the stress. I tried my best not to release any pheromones but released comfort when I could during those times. I wanted to hold her even if I barely knew her. It felt wrong to leave her locked up but it would be worse if I attacked her. It was already Tuesday, 4 days since the accident.

Readers POV

The days seemed to zoom by. Hawks had adjusted fine and let me stay while I was in my heat. I could hardly leave my nest. I was filled with fear for the first day or so but every so often I could smell calming pheromones. I took to cooking and cleaning so I could feel like I was helping give back. I was working on a new chicken wing recipe I saw online. I tried a few new flavors and had them baking in the oven. When the timer went off i pulled out and checked it happy with my outcome. The room smelled of chicken and various spices. I felt warm but not too hot. My heat was still bad but I controlled it as best I could. My pain finally dulled to just me feeling the need of a mate.

I jump hearing a small thunk. Hawks was already inside his jacket hit the floor. His wings were wirey and he was covered in cuts and bruises. Our eyes met and he quickly advanced. He didn't look to be in a good mood. I backed up in panic until I realised he looked at the chicken. He reached for it but I was quick to slap his hand. He glared down at me and bared fangs.

"Its just out of the oven, you'll burn yourself" I could only squeak out. Why did a beta have fangs. Maybe it's part of his quirk.

He huffed with half-lidded eyes leaning back in a more casual manner as he calmed down, "can you heal me?"

I look in surprise at the sudden question but nod. I felt a bit awkward still in my heat but controlling it. He never seemed to put off pheromones to affect me negatively. I appreciated it. I oddly felt safe around him. I ran a hand down his arm before kissing my hand and touching his arm healing it mostly. This continued till I realised how tall he was. I pulled on his shoulders to get him to crouch down but he didn't seem to understand. I hopped on the counter and kissed his forehead healing him completely. My quirk was much like Recovery Girls in many ways but I didn't have the medical degree or the skill she had.

I sigh gauging my energy levels. I didn't feel exhausted so I should be good. I jump looking back to see how close Hawks face now was. His look was stern. Panic started rising until he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" his voice was strained

I look confused, "why?"

"I want to mark you. My fangs have an insatiable itch. I don't mean to scare you" his hands held my arms gently, "please. I wont mark. Its just really really hard to control"

I felt the blush creep up my cheeks. He seemed to be practically shaking.

"Wait. Are you an Alpha?" My brain swirled. He was small for an alpha. I thought he was a beta but they don't have ruts like this.

"Please, either let me or get to the guest room quick. I'll give you 5 seconds"

"Wait, I don't know..."

"4" his voice was stern.

"How have you held back this long as an alpha. I thought you were a beta?"

"2"

I blush deeply and shut my eyes tight "please be gentle and don't mark me"

His head lifted to my ear, "don't worry,  I'll be gentle, thank you"

He moved back to my neck giving soft kisses until I relaxed then sunk his teeth. It hurt but wasn't terrible at the same time. It started feeling good as I relaxed more. Shivers ran through my body making me want more. I felt him pull me closer by my hips to press against him. My hands found his shirt holding on gently not wanting to let go. I could smell soft dominating pheromones as one hand help my  He was definitely an Alpha. His bites turned to nibbles. He gave a soft pant before continuing his kisses. His chin rested back on my shoulder and his arms engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Thank you, I'm sorry I don't mean to use you or make you uncomfortable. I'm trying to hold back. I can understand what you mean now by alphas accidentally killing Omegas. You're so...small. I feel like one bite could shatter you. But I also feel a need to just destroy you" I could hear his panting slow as he gulped down his nerves.

"I'm surprised you can control yourself so well" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Honestly I'm surprised too. I can't tell you how many times I've came home and your scent put me in a rut. I've taken so many cold showers trying to keep my scent from effecting you and making it worse"

"Why have you been so nice. Usually Alphas just try to take what they want, or at least try to" I slowly let go of his shirt as he released to look into my eyes.

"I respect you and don't want to scare you. Don't get me wrong, every bone in my body is telling me to force you to be mine but I could never do that"

I wanted his hands back on me. He seemed so far away now that he stepped back. My eyes wondered examining him. His lean form towered above me by what felt like a foot. His messy blonde hair i just wanted to tangle my fingers in and his wings made him look larger and dominating. How did i think he was a beta. 

"You should probably get back to the guest room your eyes are giving you away, you keep up those lustful looks I won't be able to hold back"