Chapter 4

Storm sit up and Panicking. he looking around for Anchorage. But got up got Dressed and looking Anchorage. He walk out of the room and start looking for Anchorage.

(Meanwhile)

Anchorage was at other area with other people and meet to other weird people.

Anchorage:(hold up a card) meeting A bunch of weird people.

Hornet: Yep most people here are Weirdest here we got (point at Rodney) She weird and (points at Ark Royal) she also weird and my sister is weird.

Rodney: I'm what?

Rodney: I'm what?

Anchorage:(hold up a card) yep To Battleship to aircraft carrier, Light to heavy cruiser and destroyers. Everyone and things is weird like frog, bird, bug, tree, Monarch, Hood, Bismarck, Kaga, Akagi, Prinz Eugene, Yamato, red, blue, green, empire and even a Stick.

Hornet: don't forget stones

Anchorage:(hold up a card) that to.

(At distance)
Storm: are they okay?

Enterprise: yep they saying how weird people can be. But those two are Weird. by way what Anchorage nickname my sister's nickname is the happy Hornet.

Storm: the Happy Anchor

They watch them as they say weird people.

Hood: are they okay.

Storm: yes they are okay but they are indeed happy but the happiest people we ever met, one is Bombs and shells resistant and arm to teeth, the other one is not so much.

Hood: okay.

Enterprise: wait why one Bombs and shells resistant.

Storm: Your not made Bombs and shells resistant.

Enterprise: WHAA!!!

(Meanwhile at middle of ocean)

???2: where are

???: I don't

???2: what Constitution I though you know Storm and Anchorage.

Constitution: no Yangtze-31 I don't know

Yangtze: sign

Constitution: don't worry we always find

Yangtze: okay

Constitution: hey hang on their a base near by.

They went Direction to the Azur lane base.

(Meanwhile at Azur lane base)

Storm: wow they can't seems to get tired(point at Anchorage and Hornet) 

Enterprise: but how.

Anchorage Throw away a bottle of weird stuffer. Storm went up to it.

Storm: wait are they using Day Tripper