chapter eleven

for the next two days jace lays there in bed hiding his progress so his beta and gamma wouldn't inject him with something again. he lays there gritting his teeth letting bella feed him and refusing to speak to all three of them. 

on the third day he tries to get out of bed and finally manages to do so with out feeling woozy or having to empty the contents of his stomach. he walks over to the door and tries to open it to find it unsurprisingly locked. he uses his supernatural strength and rips the handle off. thanking his luck that they didn't put him in one of the cages where they put rogues which where impossible to break out of he follows the sent of Tommy to the basement. 

he hides from all of the pack members not knowing who was plotting against him and who he could trust and finally after much ducking and sneaking around reaches the cells. he looks inside and he sees a body on the floor he couldn't see his face but he knew it was tommy by his scent. when he catches a whiff of blood his eyes turn red in rage. he rips down the cell door off, walks over to his mate and kneels down by his side.

he gently turns him over and his heart breaks when he sees in what state his mate was. tommy was beaten black and blue. he had a busted lip and a black eye and was unconscious. jace cups his cheek and tears gather in his eyes. 

knowing it wasn't time for him to be emotional jace picks him up and marches out the door with out trying to hide from anyone. he was raging in the inside. his wolf was in control and any one in a mile could see that trying to get in his way was a death wish. he walks out of the pack house not paying mind to the half a dozen of pack members who where watching him in confusion and fear and breaks the window of one of the cars parked infront of the house he opens the car door and puts tommy in the back. he walks around the car about to get in the front when the three people he wanted to rip to shreads come out of the house. 

"jace" he hears bella call him 

"i'll be back for you three, run and hide" he tells them almost in a growl and gets in the car and hot wires it. the second he had the car roaring to life he drives out of there with out a look back. he drives for almost an hour before he reaches his destination. he carries his mate out of the back and walks up to the door of the house he had parked infront of and knocks on the door. the door opens and on the other side stood an old man in his 70s or 80s.

"can i come in grand pa?" alexander asks him

hello dearys

sorry for not updating for a long time. i lost my sister and i had zero motivation to do anything. i didn't have the strength to get out of bed. i'm trying to get back into the swing of things now but its still a struggle. i hope you guys will bare with me. anyways here is a small update. hope you like it

~lovell