not even 2 months later...

since hurricane Laura a bunch of hectic stuff has happened. There was also Marco in August. By the end of August we were at Marco, which would be if we were following the average of a season be the last one of the Season typically. But then September came and it went crazier than I thought it would ever do. We went from Waiting for the N name ( Nana) to the end of the list to the first two Greek letters of the Greek alphabet (Beta or βήτα, β, etc). Yes we had 10 named storms in September. Thanks to this now I don't have any doubts but again not full certainty that we may break a record that I never thought would be broken until global warming reached New Heights – and that is breaking the record number of storms in a season of 28 in 2005. As hectic as this season's been, we probably will surpass it and I wouldn't be surprised if it even goes beyond 30. Right now it is that 25 as of yesterday. Our latest named storm is Delta. Because I know Greek I know the Greek alphabet. I don't know how to talk in Greek very well but I'm trying to learn. However that is off topic. So this storm Delta just got named yesterday. Now it has 145 mile per hour winds. it went from a tropical depression, to a category for mid-range, threatening to reach Category 5, storm in just approximately one whole day. This just proves how crazy Mother Nature can get. Global warming has really changed her mood. Now we have storms that are one minute only having Winds of gale-force barely if even two having Winds of like 900000 miles per hour in just a blink of an eye. Delta is one of the fastest intensifying Caribbean storms since it's similar counterpart - Hurricane Wilma of 2005, the only W names storm until this year, when Wilfred happened in September. However there has been on a few occasions a w storm in the East Pacific. When Delta was used its first occasion in 2005, the season was just a week away from ending officially, but it didn't end officially, one more in season storm formed and that was Epsilon, which is the next named storm if anything more which probably will happen to form in this hectic season, end of that storm lingered in the offseason and then a purebred offseason storm by the name of Zeta and it off 2005 by surprising them and getting named on New Year's Eve 2005. And how hectic this season's been I think will be getting Zeta two and a half whole months early. If we were to follow 2005 Hurricane Season standards, we would get all the way probably to mu or Nu, maybe how hectic the season is oh, I wouldn't be completely surprised if we get to the mathematical symbol of Pi (π), should we see a bunch more hectic these last two months plus maybe even additionally indefinitely if we see some offseason storms in December like 2005 did. As hectic as this has been maybe it could be so hectic we could even get the first name storm or two before even March is done next year. However let's just not hope and but however we just know it's a possibility on how hectic the Atlantic has been. Wind shear hasn't been like it was in 2005, however the storms don't care and they just intensify to receive the name anyway and just waste it and not many of them I became hurricanes. In fact Delta is only the 10th hurricane, if not at least 9th. By Hurricane terms we may wind up with a 2017 to be pulled, however 2017 saw all of its hurricanes consecutive which was a little unusually weird. Anyways back to 2020. October then had gamma and Delta which is currently of which gamma's remnant circulation might have in play on Delta's track, and does look a little bit better organized than it did last night when it was Declassified as a remnant. However I don't think that we generate and I think that Delta will absorb it but not before gamma helps Delta hit the Gulf Coast. Gamma up after landfall was just a whole mess. However had it had an extra few hours of time to strengthen a Delta would probably be the 10th or 11th hurricane of the season. By the end of the season I think it's going to be a close call for the record amount of hurricanes as well, however I think after Delta we will see maybe if the Atlantic is lucky to spawn some one or two more major hurricanes if any. Delta is going to hit the Yucatan has on high-end category 4 or 5 tomorrow morning after sunrise. 4 computer models say this will be a category 5. One very hectic model says that this system will be up to 10 miles per hour stronger than hurricane Patricia in 2015, of which hurricane Patricia had 215 miles per hour, do the math and therefore, Delta, if that model is to be right, will be the strongest storm by wind speed on Earth. And probably is it we're going to become that strong in the models right Delta would be a storm that also beat typhoon tip back in 1979 who are the strongest storm on Earth ever recorded by pressure. Never in my time of tracking hurricanes have I seen a storm stronger than Patricia by pressure. I wasn't really that interested in tracking hurricane Patricia happened, however Patricia's phenomenal monstrous intensity is what got me into this. But Delta is rapidly intensifying possibly even still so I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it does manage to pull a hurricane Dorian or even a hurricane Allen or worse. However let's not hope it gets that far into Category 5 strengths as we know what hurricane Dorian did. I will give you updates on Delta as well, to make up for the updates and Laura. The reason I didn't do any updates on Laura after the two previous chapters on Laura that were published, is because just within the hours that Laura made landfall, I lost a family member and also had to get ready to start school, as I would start the day after Laura made landfall. Therefore I had a lot in my hands afterwards so I am entirely sorry for that. It is not entirely my fault because the ladder is my school decided to open and the other is because God just chose to that it was our family member's time. But if neither of those were to happen you probably would have gotten a landfall update and all that other stuff. However he was hoping that those two chapters at least saved a life or two. he was also hoping these updates on Delta will also really get you to understand how bad this storm really is and also save lives on the Gulf Coast and save more louisianans from another hurricane. if this storm makes landfall a little farther west than currently forecast, which is still a possibility, then the city of Cameron which is already hit hard by Laura probably will be uninhabitable for probably months if not a year or two. Δέλτα or Delta is the fourth Greek storm we've had this year. It's letter is a square in capital Greek. Because I find it in my numbers and stuff section it must have something in mass and I found out it does, but it probably has something to do with math at a higher grade level than my current grade level. If you are in the path of this hurricane in Mexico or the Gulf Coast, please evacuate right now and save your life. And after the storm there will be major flooding, they say turn around don't drown.