Part 3-(^人^)- 4/4

<Bakugos pov>

While me Raccoon eyes, shitty hair, and flex tape came back from the river to get fresh water we saw the Campfire was empty. GODDAMMIT PIKACHU YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!!!! I said out loud startling dunce face and everyone else around me. Dunce's face scrambled out his tent up to me. What do you mean I did the sausages are on the campfire right where I put the- he said turning around noticing his non-existing sausages on the empty campfire.

His face went pale shakingly turning around back to me I-I-I- swear I put them on there he said looking away from my death glare with explosions rapidly coming ou my hand. I grabbed him by the collar giving him closed-eyed a sadistic smile. Wanna die I said opening my eyes ready to be glad I read the book on how to get away with murder.

I stopped when I heard some movement in the bushes. I first shrugged it off guessing I was imagining it was night and everyone must be tired. But then it started again everyone seemed to notice because they turned their heads to where I was looking. What we saw was a green tail swooping left to right. 

I'm guessing that's the dam varmint who stole our food. I gave everyone a look to shut up while I crawled closer to the tail ready to snatch it

<no ones pov>

The rest were in the back whispering among themselves

<Mina> maybe that animal took it

<Sero> common man you had one job 

<kirishima> yah man that's so not manly-- Kirishima stopped himself to the sound of eating 

Everyone else looked back in Bakugous direction. BAkugou was ready for a fight he was way to pissed at the animal for taking his food.