Chapter 6. Kind of

This is going to be a long Ch.

Jason McCanns' P.O.V

~a couple hours before the party~

Fuck man that girl is sneaky, I had just come from a state of shock I mean did she really just do that I guess she wants to play hard to get an by the way this she is Cassie she just left me in the library frozen I didn't know what to do but finally I got to my senses and left I decided to just go home I mean who would wanna stay for school.

As I walked out the library I noticed that it was oddly quiet which means there in class which means that I can have some "Fun" I went over to the nearest fire alarm thingy I put the glass up and pulled the button immediately you could here kids screaming and cheering and teachers trying to calm them down but I wasn't done yet I went over to one of the fire detector monitors that were on the ceiling an I lit a match by it a couple seconds later that went off Then all the water spouts that were on the ceiling brought down water.

That's when the real ruckus started but right before they came running out I was the one already gone on my way home,i can feel the rush in me Haha I love it as soon as I got home I just went straight to the shower I'll talk to Chaz and Ryan later.
~~~~After Shower~~~~

When I came out the shower I wrapped the towel low on my hips then I put another towel around my neck and started drying my hair with the left side of it.

I had just put on some decent cloths when all of a sudden my phone vibrated meaning I either had a message from one of the boys or notification.I grabbed my phone this is what I saw: Facebook:Cassie has updated her status to:"Im having a party at my house be there here is the address 16743 Bollywood Ave."

What the She lives really close to me but I can't believe she's having a party of course I'm coming I looked down at my outfit I was wearing a white t-shirt with dark jeans that were dangerously low,my signature leather jacket and of course my favorite Supras that were pitch black,very good for a party.

I went downstairs in search for Ryan and Chaz they always come over here that's when I heard them in the kitchen typical. I opened the kitchen door and saw them both eating up all my food.

"Well once you guys are done eating all my food why don't we go to a party" I said."yeah,lets go"Ryan said."As long as they have food"Chaz said."So who's throwing the party anyways is it Danny? cause he knows how to throw a good party"Ryan said.

"Nope it's Cassie"i Said. As soon as I said that they both started whispering in each others ears."What is this 1st grade"i said.

Chaz looked at me then went right back to whispering!! They were getting on my nerves now and I was becoming very mad I looked at them then left the room I went around to the other kitchen door that was in back of them and walked in quietly they were still whispering I went up to them and pulled them apart really hard then I lifted them In the air by the way I'm very strong.

They finally stopped whispering and looked at me with fear I saw and heard them gulp."So do you guys want to tell me what you guys were whispering about" I said.Ryan gave Chaz a look for help and Chaz looked at him to say why me then finally Ryan said,"We were jut talking about the roomers that we're going on at school about Cassie and how hot She is".

I looked at him for a second then looked at Chaz he was looking straight at me yup they are telling the truth I dropped them an let them fall on the floor "Guys I'm going to the party meet you there" I said to them,but both of them were to busy groaning from the impact with the wood floor 'Babies' I thought.

As I made my way to Cassie's house I couldn't help but feel kinda weird What if she doesn't want me there? Or what if I do something stupid .What the fuck am I saying I never worry about stuff'.
'That's because you like her' the voice in my head said.No I don't Jesus I just think she's cool to hangout with.

'Thats what they all say' ugh forget it.

As I pooled into Cassie's house I couldn't wonder about how big her house was I mean it was even bigger than mine and that's saying something as I got out of my car which is parked close to her house I went up to the door everything seemed so nice about her house perfectly mowed lawns a big tree I could see that was out back it's all going to get messy oh well I knocked on her door and rang the doorbell.I heard her say coming then she opened the door. '

Wow' was all I could think she had this black kind of dress on and it hugged her curves perfectly I didn't even hide the fact that I was checking her out."Um,my eyes are up here"she snapped.

I immediately looked up at her and smirked,"You should be happy usually girls would jump at the chance for me to check them out"i said to her.

"Well as you can see I'm not like those other girls who are fake retracted bitches am I"She said."Well than Not-Like-Other-Girls are you going to let me in or am I going to have to stand out here the whole time"i said.

"Ugh fine come in the party hasn't started yet though your early,which is a surprise even the dj and bouncer aren't here".she said.

"Well there is a first time for everything right"i said.She didn't answer me she just moved out the way and let me in.''Definitely not like other girls'I thought.

Once I got in I saw how big her house was Jesus that's it her house is better than one my houses hey remember I said one. The decorations from her house and party fit perfectly together.

'DING,DONG' the doorbell rings when I look around for Cassie she isn't there anymore What th- "JASON,GET THE DOOR FOR ME!!" She says.i don't answer her I just go when I open the door I see. One scrawny guy and another guy who looks well built."Who are you?" I say.When they both see me I can tell they are trying to find out who I am but finally I guess they realize that I'm still right there so the scrawny one says "I'm Sam I'm the DJ for Cassie's party" then the well built one says "I'm Zack and I'm the bouncer,now who the fuck are you?" I just smirked this guy has no idea who he is talking to. "Hey GUYS,I'm Jason McCann and I'm Cassie's friend I'm here for the party"they both freeze in there spots and look at me with fear I knew this was the right time to call Cassie so I did when she came she looks at me then them she immediately grabs them and pulls them past me she pushes them into a door and closes it.

Not this again I thought.

(A:N : Hey guys I'm just going to do the rest of the party scene in Cassie's P.O.V because I'm not very good with Jason's Please👍Like💾 Vote ✏️📖 Comment