Say What Now?

Jason's P.O.V

Deceased?
Cassie?

I won't believe it.

Cassie's parents are frozen,I don't dare look at them just at the girl in front of me.

"What room is she in?" I ask calmly

"C10,you can go and see her if you want..one visitor at a time" she says adding the last part after hesitation.

I immediately walk-no run towards Cassie's room. As I bust  through the doors closing and locking them after wards and turn towards her I can't  believe my site.

Cassie's not Cassie laying in front of me is a girl that looks fragile and pale, a girl that's ready to give up,that's not a girl I know. Cassie is strong and has the most gorgeous tan I've ever seen she won't show you her feelings that time I was in the hospital was the first time ever that I've seen her cry,my girl is a leader.

I walk up to her,quietly as if she might wake up at any second even close up she looked horrible but there still was a piece of Cassie left I could see it.

That's when I felt something wet hit my hand,I look down at the hand I just placed on top of Cassie's and see a drop of water sliding down my hands to hers.

I reach up with my other hand and touch my cheek.

What's this?

Why is my cheek wet?

I never show emotion.Never

I'm crying..for Cassie.

I just have a faint smile on my face,"Princess don't you give up on me,your stronger than that..baby please I-..." I stop my sentence halfway afraid of what I was going to say next.

I need a doctor in here I want them to use that thingy that charges the heart..what's it called again?

I pick up the phone that's not the dresser next to Cassie dialing the number on the sticky next to it I hold my breath pick up pick up pi-"Yes" I hear someone say.

"Hi, um can you guys bring someone in C10 so they can give Cassie Miller one last shot? I want them to use that things on her when you rub it together and press it to the chest." I say nervously. Do they even use that anymore.Being a gang leader and all I know I'm supposed to know what's what but right now my mind is blank I just remember a movie with them using that.If this person was someone other than Carrie i probably would have just...done nothing.

"Right away sir" the person says then  the line goes dead.

Moments later the door burst open and a elderly woman-doctor walks in with a big case in her hands.

"Why hello there, this will be a simple procedure,3 tries then no more alright?" She says

"Alright"

"Ok here we go count with me now" she says as she plugs in the equipment,undoing the buttons on Cassie's hospital dress/gown thing,hmm I never even noticed she had it on. But of course I looked away respectively.

Alright here goes

"1" du du dun the machine makes a weird noise while Cassie's body goes up then down..her pulse is still the same..gone

"2" Come on Princess please wake up come on. I feel tears threatening to spill  but I won't let them but of course one seems to slide down any ways.

"3" Cassie... The tear that was on my face slides down and stops for a little bit before it falls on top of Cassie's hand.

It's now or never come on...come on Cassie Wake Up