This is an Emergency!!

That's Cassie's Entrance when you come in her house

Cassies P.O.V

I haven't been to school in a couple days and the names on Twitter and all that shit is getting worse but what is really bothering me is how I found out that Jason is going out now with our so called school slut.

The girl I had yelled at on the first day came and told me she said she thought it would be right if I knew that's how now we are best friends.

But right now I'm smoking.

And its not cigarettes nope its the hard core stuff.

It makes feel like I'm letting the pain go away even tho in reality I know I'm just killing myself.

That's when my door bust open and there is rosa the girl I was talking bout earlier my new best friend.

"What do you think your doing" she says

"Smoking"I say.

"And why are you doing that"

"Because I'm stressed"

"Mhm and you think that's going to help"

"Not really"

"Then why the fuck would you do it then"

I just sigh

"You told me that you only did this stuff during an emergency"she says

"This is an emergency!!"I say

"Dont let his actions get to you cassie"

"here why dont we go to the club" i

Say.

She looks at me for a while then says OK.

I start cleaning up my good stuff and put it back in my box then I shove it to the back of my closet

"There come on now let's get ready" I say.

She immediately runs to my closet trying to look for an outfit for both of us I let her use my clothes because this girl goes crazy and since she's my best friend you know.

After a couple of minutes she comes to me.In one hand was two hangers one if them had a black crop too the other white night waisted shorts.In the other hand was a dress that I probably wore once.

Usually when Rosa picks out clothes I choose the outfit I want. So of course I chose the crop top with shorts.

We both immediately started for the bathroom whoever got there meant that they got a head start in makeup and I always want to win because Rosa takes forever.But of course I win like I always do I rush into the door and close it.

"No fair you always win"

"Thats because im a fast runner"

"Whatever"

I hurried up and put on my outfit then i started with my make up.

Since im not a big fan of it i just put some mascara on with a little blush.

When i open the door rosa is standing right there.

"Finally" she says.

I just laugh she always does that but when she goes in it takes her an hour-Literally

I went to my closet and got black toms since i didnt feel like wearing heels.

i went downstairs waiting on rosa.

Finally when she came down stairs we rushed into my car.

On our way to the club we sang off key to the songs on the radio all of a sudden Rosa turns the music off and says "You have a beautiful voice you should go on like the voice or something" I just looked at her and laughed."Whatever"I say. At that moment we arrived at the club it was late so the line was long but since we knew the bouncer we just went straight in.