Jason!!

Cassie's P.O.V

I'm sick of being here.
Even though its only been a couple hours I'm just to fucking annoyed of this guy and I want to leave.

He comes in to check on me and sometimes comes in to hit me he does some things just how I did my gang so I knew what to do and what not to do.

He came in a couple hours ago to make a video to send to Jason he was doing fine until he touched my cheek and then punched me I can already imagine Jason is pissed right now but he probably won't come he has a girlfriend.

I wonder what Rosa is doing probably still with that guy whatever his name was I wish I could find her and tell her to be careful. But I can't so now here i am tied to a wall in a small ass room waiting to see what this guy is going to do next.

But one thing was for certain I will fight to the end I never give up.NEVER.

Jason's P.O.V

As me and the gang pulled up into the abandoned warehouse where Cassie was my phone vibrated.

'I miss you baby we should go out tonight have some FUN' -your girlfriend (remember)

I mentally slapped myself I forgot all about me having a girlfriend shit and it's not like I like the girl I'm just going out with her to make Cassie jealous and for her to come crawling back go me begging for me to take her back.But we all know that's never going to happen I really should break up with this girl though she is to clingy and just wants to get in my pants plus all she ask for is my money.Bitch I thought I just texted her saying

'I think we should take a break I'm just not into you anymore'

I turned my phone off so I didn't have to see her answer and looked up after all that I realized the whole gang was outside and surrounding the building waiting for me and the signal.

I quickly hopped out the car shut the door and shoved my phone into my pocket I ran over to the gang and stood closest to the door Ryan and chaz behind me.

I took out the gun in the front of my pants and then gave them the signal Ryan ran up and started picking the lock finally we all heard the click then ran back into position as I quietly walked towards the door I pushed it open slowly and carefully and looked around wow they really need better security.

As we advanced into the house we heard laughter coming from what I think is the living room at that I told the boys to split into groups they immidieatly did as they told when that was done I was going to find the leader of this gang and Cassie.

We immediately split up as I was heading for the stairs I heard a voice from the living room say "What the fuck are you doing in our house!!".

I immediately ran up the stairs,Shit there was a lot of rooms then all of a sudden a thought came into my head why the fuck would he put Cassie upstairs she would be down in the basement as I turn around I come face to face with one of the other gang members he immediately reaches for his gun but I already had mine in my hand I lifted my gun and shot him straight in the head he crumpled to the floor and became limp.

No one ran upstairs to come to the rescue becausd my gun had a silencer while on the other hand I could hear gun shots coming from downstairs from both sides.

I went downstairs quietly trying to get towards the basement as quickly as possible and without getting noticed but of course that didn't happen as soon as I reached downstairs I already had been aimed at multiple times I helped the people in my gang then killed the other gang member finally i reached the basement as soon as I saw the door I ran to it and pulled it open in front of me was a terrifying sight the person that was in the video I watched and the one that was a leader of our arch enemies gang was in front of me with a gun to Cassie's head when he saw me he smiled "Get any closer and I'll shoot the girl" he says. "Go ahead" I say without even arguing.

I look at Cassie and she has a smirk on her face obviously she knows what I'm doing."Are you serious your just going to stand there and let me kill your girlfriend' he says.I saw a look flash across Cassie's face but before I could register what it was she quickly turned her face to the usual cool and collective.

When I looked at the guy he just looked shock,"She's not my girlfriend and yeah go ahead and shoot her....why else would I have come here for?"I say.Cassie is giving me some kind of look I don't know how to put it all I know is that it hurts my heart painfully.

I hear the gun make a click sound that's when I turn my attention back to him he has his fingers pulling in the trigger that's when I quickly lifted my gun and hit him in the arm that I had already shot when we last met.

He screamed out in pain and dropped the gun and just held his arm.

I rushed to Cassie and picked the locks she was tied to.She fell into my arms I looked at her and checked the condition she was she had a cut on her cheek which no doubt came from the guy I shot but other than she was fine but she looked a lot skinner Jesus its only been a couple hours.

We rushed out the door together dismissing the others and heading to the door when we finally got outside i picked up speed and then we reached the car as I put her in she leaned her head on the door I closed it softly then ran to the other side of the car right when I was about to open the door I heard HIS voice again."You think you and your girl are just going to drive home and live happily ever after you are wrong" I looked into his face and almost ran over and punched his lights out instead I turned back around and hopped in to the car I was about to close the door when I hear him say this,"You know,Alex was a real pathetic kid I'm glad the cops killed him otherwise I would have at least I know your going to die like him"

I quickly turned around I reached for my gun but I guess finally for the first time he was ahead of me Cuz as soon as I raised my gun I looked up and say the bullet it hit me bullseye in the heart "JASON!!" Cassie said . That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.