Please.....

.Jason's P.O.V

Darkness it's all around me.

I can't hear anything.

See anything.

It's just darkness

I try to listen for her voice to find her but all I see is darkness all I hear is-Nothing.

Where am I.

Cassie's P.O.V

When I had woke up I was in a hospital bed now don't worry and go Omg her and Jason are at a public hospital they probably are going to get arrested because we are at the underground gang hospital.

I know this because well why the fuck would Ryan and Chaz bring us to a public hospital.

As I look around i try to figure out why I'm actually in here then like a bomb everything comes back to me

Jason.
Shot.
Die.
Brother.
Pass Out.

Fucking Shit where's Jason I hop off the hospital bed takin out the IV and finger clamp shit since I've done this plenty of times before then I rush out towards Jason's room.

The first thing I see outside his room is the whole Gang and I don't mean just a couple people know I mean there is ALOT of people I know it's his room their at because I can see Ryan and Chaz sitting right by the door.

They all heard me coming and looked up all their eyes looked shallow and empty Fuck they really must miss Jason wait but how is he OMG please don't tell me he's dead.

Ryan and Chaz immediately hop out of their chairs and come rushing to me.

I'm frozen I can't move to have him dead my life would be over.

"CASSIE"

"CASSIE"

"CASSIE!!!"

I snapped out of my trance and faced Ryan "How is he?" was all I said.

Him and Chaz stayed quiet but I could see some tears come to Chaz's eyes and Ryan clenched his fist.

After a while finally Chaz said,"He's not looking so good Cassie Guy shot him good he's in a coma right now Doc says all we can do is wait".

He's not dead.

Yes!!!

I wanted it smile but then I frowned "Can I go see him?" I say.

"Yah go for it we all went earlier" Ryan said then he stomped backed to his seat.

Me and Chaz shrugged at each other then I started heading towards his room.

Everyone was looking at me trying to find out what my reaction might be but I just pushed his door open.

Then I see him.

He's pale and looks real bad just like what Chaz said.

I could feel tears trying to escape but I just pushed them back.I closed the door then walked up to his bed.

"Jason,even if you can't hear me I just want you to know that you can't leave me ok? We are in this together I've lost so many people in my life lets not make you another" I said.

Right when I was going to say something else
His heart stopped.

I'm dead serious one second I could hear the slow but rhythmly beating of his heart the next all I heard was the ring that wouldn't stop.

"Jason"

"JASON!!"

Oh my know he can't be- I mean he wouldn't possibly-

I can't breathe my heart is going at a crazy rate I hear doctors coming towards the room they finally opened it they're were about twelve of them and all of then had tattoos except for 1 typical.

They started saying something but I didn't pay them any mind my eyes were focused on Jason's.

Finally I felt a tug at my arm and someone pulling me away I started kicking and fighting him to let me go but I stayed silent the whole time final all the doctors plus Ryan and Chaz finally were really pulling me out that's when I yelled,"Jason please don't leave me Please......"Finally right when we reached the door I turned around and said the words no one was expecting "I love you Jason" Everyone sitting down looked up at me in shock Never in a million years would I have said that to anybody but I just said it to Jason conscious or not I still fucking love him,And it's about time these hoes learned that Jason you better turn back alive cause if you don't I'll be a lost cause.

AN: Finally an Update I know plzzzz don't kill me I have been very busy

Love you!!
Bye,Bitches

Or as I like to say Ltrs,Bby