How long has it been?

Erwin's POV~
Thank god, I'm leaving this hell hole today.

"Hey, Smith."

"What do you want, Eren?"

"Nothing, nothing, just say hi to Levi for me."

"Like hell I will." I mumbled.

He came from the door way and kicked me in the stomach. I fell onto my knees and coughed up blood. This has been happening for a few weeks now. Those weeks being with Eren.

There is something wrong with him and I know it. I just can't figure out what it is though. Anyways, I'm going to be dropped off in front of the castle battered and bruised. That'll be fun, sarcastically speaking of course.

"Smith, it's time to go." Eren said, standing next to me, smirking.

"Okay."

I stood up and limped out of my room. I had used the same clothes as when I got here. They didn't smell of anything because I did nothing but sit in my 'room'. They had countless blood stains but they were faded so it didn't matter. We were outside. It has been a while but it felt great to be out here. I felt something hit the back of my head. Next thing you know, I was knocked out.

Levi's POV~
It has been two weeks since Erwin went missing, even the Military Police couldn't find him. We tried to talk to Ymir, but she refused. Fuck, I want to see him badly. My thoughts were interrupted with a knock on my door.

"LEVI, I HAVE NEWS."

"What is it, shitty glasses?"

"H-HE'S BACK."

"He, as in Erwin?"

Hanji went silent for a few moments before speaking up again.

"YES."

Wait, what did I just hear? He's back? It doesn't make sense. What the hell? Ah, fuck it. I opened my door and rushed out of my room, Hanji following close behind. He was in front of the castle.

"Erwin!" I shouted.

He turned around and smiled at me. He was bruised badly. I just wanted to feel his warmth again. I ran towards him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Levi, it's been forever."

"It has, Erwin, it really has." Tears started streaming from my eyes and landed on Erwin's shirt.

"Can we talk in private, Levi?"

"Sure."

He dragged me into the castle and to his room. He closed the door behind him and hugged me.

"I've missed you, Levi."

"I've missed you too."

"Did you lose weight, Levi? You seem thin, and pale."

"Well... Yeah."

"Why'd you lose weight? How'd you loose weight? What has happened ever since I was kidnapped?"

"A lot has happened."

He picked me up and placed me on his bed. Then he sat next to me and held my hand.

"What have you been doing without me, Levi?"

"Nothing really... Just crying and showering, a bit of eating but that's all. Now, what have you been doing?"

He tensed up at my question. Why though?

"Well, just stuff." He said, still tense.

"Oh, okay."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

"E-Erwin, what are you doing?"

"I don't know.... Hey, Levi."

"What is it, Erwin?"

"I love you."

"What did you say?"

"I said, I love you."

"Tch, asshole. I love you too."

My face was flushed. I mean, of course I love him, but Eren is dead and I haven't moved on. How could you move on when it's been two months? Just two months. Not weeks, not years, not decades, just months. I can't. I just can't.

I felt a pair of lips on mine. Erwin, of course.

"Ngh, Erwin. You should go shower then we'll continue this afterwards."

"Ugh, fine."

He got up from the bed, got some clothes, and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and that went on for a few minutes. I started drowning in my thoughts. What exactly is Erwin hiding? Why did he tense up at my question? Should I ask him out on a date? I'm so confused. Is it because I'm in love? I remember the first time I loved someone.... That first someone was Eren.

-Flashback-
It was the day we would get new recruits. That day that I met the love of my life, Eren Jaeger.

"H-Heichou! It's nice to meet you! My name is Eren Jaeger and these are my friends, Armin and Mikasa." He had a short blonde and a girl about the same height as him by his side. He held out his hand, waiting for me to shake it. I shook it. I felt a bolt of electricity bolt throughout my arm. What the hell was that? I don't know....

"Tch, brats." I left them there and walked off towards Erwin.

"Levi, what did you feel when you shook that boys hand?" He asked me, his voice low.

"I don't know, it felt like a bolt of electricity."

"Oh, I see." He smirked at my response.

"What?"

"You love him."

"I just met the brat. How could I love him?"

"Well, you know what they say. Love at first sight."

"Tch, I hope you're joking, asshole."
-Flashback ended-

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•SORRY, I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING A LOT. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE WHEN I SAID I WOULD. I SKIPPED THE TWO WEEKS BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO.-. SO YEAH, THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. BYE GUYS •3•