Do you even know?!

Erwin's POV~
This isn't real, Erwin. That isn't Eren, you're just hallucinating. It can't be Eren. It doesn't make sense. What the actual fuck is going on? I merely understand this situation. Okay, so, I'm tied up in a chair and that's supposedly Eren in the corner. Fuck, where is Levi? Is he okay? Why am I here? Why does Eren want me? What have I ever done to him? Wait, if that's Eren, on the other side of the room, then who took off my blindfold? I looked to the side. Is that Ymir? What do they want? Oh my fuck. Why do they want me? Why do I keep asking questions that I won't get answers to? Silence filled the room, that was until Eren decided to break it.

"So, Erwin, how has Levi been?" He chuckled, looking down at the tiled floor.

This little shit is really trying to piss me off, right? I'm very angry. Does he know how much pain he has caused Levi?! Does he?!

"He's a fucking mess, thanks to you!" I spat angrily.

"You don't talk to me like that. Okay, Erwin? Now, now, Erwin. You don't want him to be hurt, do you?" He said, walking closer by the moment.

I ignored his question.

"What the hell do you want with me?!"

"Oh, you want to play that game Erwin?"

"Answer my question!"

"I don't have to answer your questions if you don't answer mine." He had a sly look in his eyes.

I calmed down.

"Fine, ask away, Jaeger."

"Okay, Smith. Now, my first question is, what are your thoughts on this situation?"

"Well, the list could go on forever but I guess my thoughts are, why the hell am I here? What the flying fuck do you want with me? And last, why aren't you dead?" I asked, wanting answers.

"Okay, let me answer your thoughts. First off, you're here because I need you to do something for me and Levi can't find out. Second, you need to complete a task I'm going to give you. And last, I didn't die because she didn't get the nape of my neck you dumb fuck."

"Sure, I'm the dumb fuck here." I mumbled sarcastically.

Eren punched me in the jaw.

"You are the dumb fuck, Erwin."

"Yeah, yeah."

He kicked me in the shin. I groaned in pain and agony. Fuck, he hits hard.

"Now, Erwin. You'll be here for the next, hmm, I don't know. Let's at Ymir. Yo, Ymir! How long will Smith be here!"

When did she get over there? Is she a ninja? What the hell?

"Probably two to three weeks, Eren! I don't know! It's your choice!"

"Let's go with two and a half weeks, I guess!"

"Okay!"

I'm going to be here for two and a half weeks. That's fucking swell. What will happen to Levi? Does he even care that I'm gone? No, why would he? Anyways, there isn't time for that.

"Erwin, if I untie you from this chair and you do something I will slay you where you stand." He had a psychotic look in his eyes. This isn't Eren.... He never acted like this. Ever.

"Smith! Understood?!"

"Ye-yes."

He took a pocket knife and cut off the ropes that restrained me. I rubbed my pained wrists. God, they hurt. He lead me to an almost empty room, the only things that were in there were sheets and a flat pillow.

"This is where you'll be sleeping, Smith." He snarled, slamming the door behind me and locking it.

Well, looks like I'm going to go to bed now....

Levi's POV~
I'm now laying in my bed. I should sleep. I haven't slept for two days now, I think. God, this is a living hell. Eren died, Erwin was kidnapped. What's going to happen next? Hanji dies? I chuckled at my unrealistic thoughts. Well, at least I thought they were unrealistic. I tried to forget about it, shaking my head. I can't lose anyone else. I just can't.

"LEVIIII." Hanji yelled, knocking on the door with all of her force.

"What is it, shitty glasses?"

"I think I know who took your beloved Erwin."

"Who?!" I said, a bit excited.

"Ha, um, how do I say this? Ymir...."

"You must be kidding, shitty glasses."

"Well, the thing is, I'm not."

"What would Ymir want with him?"

"I don't know! It doesn't sum up at all, I know!"

"Do you know where they went?"

"No, that's all I had to say, Levi. Sorry."

"It's fine, shitty glasses. Well, I'm going to go to bed, bye."

"Bye Levi!"

I heard her footsteps get more and more quiet as she walked away. What has gotten into her? Why was she so quiet? Oh well, I'm going to go to sleep.

Eren's POV~
God, my head keeps hurting. I feel like I'm getting hit by a car. Fuck, this just goes on and on. I gripped my hair in response to my headache.

"Yo, Eren!" Ymir said, while jogging to catch up with me.

"What, Ymir?" I mumbled when she caught up.

"What are we going to do with Erwin again?"

"Well, we're going to make him hurt Levi mentally."

She smirked at my response.

"Oh okay, I'm going to go talk to Historia now. Bye, Eren!"

"Bye."

I feel like something isn't right, like I'm missing something, but I don't know what it is. This is confusing. Very, very confusing. My head is beating the shit out of me. I should go to bed now, I guess. I walked through the abandoned hallways and made my way to my room. Once I got there I opened the door and jumped in my bed, next thing you know I drifted off to sleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
WOWOWOWOWOWOWO EREN'S ALIVE. MY NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SATURDAY. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING A LOT. WELL, I HAVE ASSESSMENTS AND SO YEAH, THAT'S WHY I'M NOT UPDATING A LOT. SORRY GUYS, BYE •3•
((LIKE, COMMENT, DO WHATEVS))