Should I stay?

Levi's POV~
The room was quiet...

"E-Eren?"

"Yes Heichou?"

"Why'd you leave me?"

"I didn't want to...."

"B-but you did...." I muttered, on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry Heichou. Please don't cry.... I know it's been hard without me around but I want you to stay here and fight for me. Can you do that?"

"I guess...."

"Good."

"Heichou. I have to go now.... I love you."

"I-I love you too."

He had a look of relief, and happiness on his face then he left... I felt tears stream down my face. Why'd you leave me here? Did you leave me here to see me suffer? Did you leave me here to die alone? Or did you leave for my sake? Tch, you're confusing Eren. I locked the door and walked to my bed. I jumped on it and laid there.... Thinking.

I'm in the middle of killing myself or staying here for Eren. I don't know anymore.... I'm just... Lost. I'm not even sure who I am anymore. Am I humanities strongest or the most pitiful person ever? I'm just worthless. I'm nothing without Eren. I'm just dead inside.... Erwin knocked on my door today. I didn't answer. He just walked away. I've locked myself in my room... What am I supposed to do? I guess I could fold my laundry.... Or just lay here and question what I'm doing with my life. Fuck it. I'm going to lay in bed all day. Has Erwin thought of the plan for the Military Police? Should I go talk to him? I should. I don't feel like getting up though. Dammit. I'm a fucking good for nothing procrastinator. Oh well.... I'll go to sleep since it's 4pm I guess. My eyes slowly got heavier and heavier. I shut them and covered myself. I guess I could stay.... For Eren.

Erwin's POV~
I figured out my plan. Finally. Now I need to tell Levi since he was worried. I still can't get those thoughts out of my mind. The ones that Levi left when he walked out of the room yesterday.

"See you tomorrow Erwin." Those exact words. Damn him. He won't ever love you Erwin. Ever. I wish he would, but he won't. It's like a cat chasing after a cloud, even if he tries, he won't reach it. Well.... I guess I should stop trying. No. Erwin. You will not stop trying. You won't give up on Levi, no matter how much he hates you. It's already 5pm. Ugh, Levi hasn't come out of his room yet. Is anyone here? Nope. Looks like I'll have to go get him, as always. I walked to his room, slowly, hoping not to get there quickly. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Do I love Levi or do I hate him? I don't know.... I do love him, but he hates me. Ow. I bumped into his door. Great job Erwin. I hear snoring. Sounds cute. I knocked, no answer. I knocked again, still no answer. I guess I'll have to let myself in. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. Dammit. Should I shout for Levi or should I leave him be? No. He's been in his room all day, he'll have to come out soon. God, I'm turning into on of those protective mothers. I guess I'll yell for him.

"Levi!"

I heard groaning on the other side of the door.
"Get up it's 5pm!"

"Why?"

"Because it's an order."

"No."

"Levi." I said sternly.

"Yes Erwin?"

"Get up and get out right now or you'll be punished."

"Oh no.... I'm so scared." He sarcastically stated.

"Levi Ackerman, you get yourself up and unlock this door now!"

"Still don't feel like it." He said, yawning.

"Levi, I will tell Hanji about yesterday if you don't lift your ass off of that bed and unlock this door right now." I said, smirking.

"Tch, fine." I heard.

"You still owe me, you know."

"When did that happen?"

"Yesterday."

"Oh, now I remember."

I finally heard a clicking sound, indicating the door was unlocked.

"You could come in now."

"Thanks" I said as I opened the door. Levi was shirtless and his hair was a mess.

"D-don't you think you should get dressed Levi." I said, my face flushed.

"If you aren't enjoying the view." He said, smirking.

"I-I'm not enjoying it at all." I said sarcastically.

"Then I won't put a shirt on." I forgot I was standing.... I'm going to sit on his bed since there is nowhere else. While I was doing so Levi watched my every move.

"L-Levi what are you doing?" I managed to stutter out.

"Just staring...." He said calmly.

"Oh, okay." My face was flushed.

I finally sat down and Levi started walking towards me.

"So Erwin.... You said I owe you." He said, running his hand across my jawline.

"Y-yeah." I said, shocked.

He grabbed my wrists, without me knowing, and pinned me down.

"L-Levi." I said, surprised by his actions.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked, struggling but failing miserably.

"Oh, nothing really...." He said, gliding his hand down my chest.

"Nrgh, let me go." I told him, trying to get out of his grip.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere." He leaned in, whispering.

"Now the real fun starts." He snarled.

He started sucking on my neck....

"L-Levi, ngh." I moaned out, struggling.

He just kept sucking, trying to find my sweet spot. He found it and I managed to moan out...
"U-ugh, r-right there."

He smirked and started kissing me along my jawline.
"L-Levi, Urgh."

"You like that, don't you?"

"N-no."

"Then I'll just have to keep going until you do." He said pityingly.

"Nrgh, no Levi." I said, struggling once again but failing. Again.

He sucked on the spot behind my ear.
"O-oh, L-Levi."

"Are you going to give up Erwin?" He said, still sucking and biting.

"Y-yes." I moaned out in pleasure.

He continued for a little while, hearing moans and cries of pleasure from me. He finally stopped when he got tired.

"Did I pay you back Erwin?" He asked, trying to be innocent.

"Yeah, thanks." I said, glaring at him.

He chuckled and laid beside me, intertwining his hand in mine.

"OH MY GOD GUYS, THAT WAS A CUTE SESSION!" Hanji screamed from the other side of the door.

"Hanji, how long were you there?" Levi snarled calmly.

"THE WHOLE FREAKING THING!" She screamed once again.

"Shitty glasses, you really need to get a life."

"I KNOW!"

"Now go away."

"FINE! I'LL LEAVE THE COUPLE ALONE."
She walked away, I assumed, leaving Levi and I alone. We were laying next to each other and in a few moments we both fell asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
GUYS IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I WAS BUSY AND I HAD WRITERS BLOCK .-. IM SO SORRY ;-; PLEASE FORGIVE ME.
K, that's all for now. Byeeeeee :D