The Young Years Of You and Kakashi (Book 2)

((I decided to before ^u^ I hope you guys enjoy the second book!))

'You' where walking to the leaf when you saw someone jump into a bush at the corner of your eye. You looked around a bit concerned. You ran to the leaf scared.

You walked to the hokage and looked around as you walked. You noticed that no one was there but the third hokage. Minato walked in and saw you talking to the hokage about things about your village. The hokage looked at Minato and said "this will be your student, her name is (y/n)." Minato looked at you with a smile "hello (y/n)." You smiled and stood up. "Hello sensei." You bowed and smiled looking up at him.

You we're walking with Minato to the training grounds when you saw 3 others. You mostly looked at the 2 boys. Kakashi and Obito where there names. You didn't really see Rin all too well but you had a few glances at get knowing she was there. "Alright! Time for kuinai throwing practice!" Minato bellowed. You sighed knowing that you where bad at throwing things. You where the first one to go. You stood in front of a target. 'Maybe I can surprise myself and them.' You thought to yourself and pulled your village headband over your eyes. And you threw your kuinais.

((Hey guys! I'm going to leave you at a cliffhanger cuz' I want to! And I'm kinda busy today, anyway! I have a question, do you want me to make you fail or actually make it?))