Chapter 4

((I'm giving credit to Hopelessly_Lovely12 and OtakuPerson18 for these parts because they gave me a wonderful idea! Thank you all so much!!! Just remember I will do most the ideas! And if u have an idea wright a comment please! And thank you!!! And also I'm just mashing the ideas together!!!))

You haven't seen Kakashi in a few months and also you realized that you haven't met his team. You went to look for him and his team and bumped into Sasuke who gave you this mean look. You backed away saying "sorry!" Over and over again. Sasuke then said "it's fine. As long as u don't tick me off then we'll have a problem." You then noticed that Naruto wasn't too far away with Sakura. Then you noticed that Yamato was with the team. You looked around trying to find Kakashi. Yamato looked at you. You then glared at him forcing him to look away then you walked away.

After a few hours you saw the team again and stared at Yamato wanting to ask him 'where is Kakashi?' But you just stood there starring. Yamato then walked to you asking "do you need help with something ma'am?" You then quickly asked "who are you?" Sounding like your concerned. He then said his name. "Yamato?" You asked without thinking. "Yes" he said looking at Naruto and Sakura.

A new team member? You then wondered 'where is sasuke?' You looked around noticing he was nowhere to be seen. You then wanted to ask where he is, but you just walked off.

((Sorry this one took so long and it's so short but I forgot all about it! So please forgive me! And I was wondering "wow a lot of people like this! I wonder why." And I'm glad you all like this! Thank you very much!))