Chapter 7

((Here is a bonus for you guys! I might just make this a daily thing because I feel like you all love this! Anyway here ya go!))

It was morning and you where cuddled up agents Kakashi, as he woke up he saw you with a smile. You didn't wake up for a while. You then woke up blushing as you saw Kakashi looking at you. You retracted away from him blushing more. He got up to make breakfast.

As you guys both where eating it was quiet as you blushed. You looked at Kakashi with a big blush. He chuckled as he looked at the window. You where finished eating and you got up to clean your plate. After you where done cleaning you noticed Kakashi left without saying a word.

It was getting dark as you sat in your room. He finally made it back as he went to check on you. "Oh, your back!" You said with a smile. He smiled "may I sleep with you again miss (y/ln)?" He asked looking as if he blushed a bit. "Sure! Go ahead!" You said laying down scooting over for Kakashi. He laid next to you as you fell asleep. You felt him wrap his arms around you and pull you close, your back was to him and you felt his crotch on your butt. You then fell back to sleep.

It was midnight as you woke up noticing he was gone. 'Where did he go?' you asked yourself in your mind. You went to go check outside, but he was no where in sight. You walked back inside. You laid on a sofa and fell asleep pretty quickly.

It was morning as you woke up you noticed that your head was laying on Kakashi's chest. You blushed as you looked up at him. He was sound asleep. You smiled and got up without waking him up and you sat on the floor waiting for him to wake up.

((I need to thank you all for reading this! I really appreciate it! Anyway, I hope you like this bonus. I might make this a real daily thing. So tell me what you think if you want! I hope you like it!))