KakashiXReader

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF THE CHARACHTERS! I DO NOT OWN NARUTO AT ALL!!!

You where sitting in a tree thinking on when Minato-sensei would arrive 'he's late like always!' You thought to yourself.

You take a glance at Kakashi who seemed very bored. 'Should I go over to him?' You thought to yourself. You dropped out of the tree and walked over to Kakashi. The grey haired boy glanced at you then looked away.

Minato finally showed up. He walked to you and seemed like WWhe needed to tell you something but he didn't want to. You looked at him raising one eyebrow. He then smiled at you like he didn't need to tell you anymore.

You where back up in the tree and you saw a girl with brow hair and a boy with black spiky hair. You stared at them blankly not knowing what to do. You knew who they where the girl was Rin and the boy was Obito but you felt like you didn't know them.

You and Kakashi had to battle while Rin and Obito had to also battle. You have been waiting to fight Kakashi for a very long time, but now that he learned chidori he might kill you. You remember that Minato taught u a jutsu but you don't remember what it was called. Kakashi looked at you he closed his eyes like he smiled. You smiled at Kakashi the Minato put his hand on your shoulder and asked "are you ready ____?" You replied with a small "yes, sir!" And you turned to look at Kakashi and he was right there face-to-face. You slightly blushed and he seemed like he was blushing but with that mask you couldn't tell.

You and Kakashi where in mid-battle and Kakashi simply stopped moving. You stopped moving to see what Kakashi was doing. You and him both stared at each other for quite a long while.

"Kakashi..." You said abruptly. "Are you ok?" You asked looking directly into his black eyes. He was looking into your (e/c) eyes. Your (h/c) hair flowed in the wind. "Kakashi?" Kakashi went into a normal stance and looked down. You walk over to him and hug him. 'Kakashi knows something I don't' you thought to yourself.

(a few hours later) Minato walks over to you "_____..." he said ur name for the first time right. "I have a mission for you..." he said. You looked at him and asked "Whats the mission sensei?" "Your mission is to give this to the Kazekage." He hands you a letter from the Hokage.

You arrive at the Sand Village and see Gaara playing alone. You slightly tilt your head and stare at Gaara and he looks at you. You smile at him then walk over to him. He stares at you confused. You have a slight smile. He looks at his teddy bear. You look at it also and he says to his teddy bear "what should I do?" Then he nods and hugs you.

You go to the Kazekage and give him the note he gives you a note and tells you to give it to the Hokage you nod and leave.

You walk on the path to get back to the Leaf and you get ambushed by two akatasuki. They blindfold you before you can see them. They drag you somewhere and tie you up.

((End of chapter 1))