The Pain

You and your team where back at the leaf training a bit when you felt a big shock of pain in your neck, you put your hand on where you where bitten. Your team looked at you noticing your pain. You sat on the ground. As you took a seat in the grass you saw Minato walking toward you as your vision started getting a bit blurry. You felt someone pick you up but you looked towards the figure who was carrying you, but it looked as if it was a woman with red hair. You then blacked out from the pain.

You woke up to the woman checking the bite on your neck. She had a face that seemed a bit of concern and worry about you. You looked out a window to only see mist and water. You took a glance at the woman as she then had a smile. "Why are you so quiet?" The woman asked. "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know I was suppose to speak!" You replied as you noticed the woman's eyes where pitch black with a slight dash of red going threw the middle. You slightly backed away from the woman. Then everything went quiet.

((Ok guys! I'm callin' ya mah sparks cuz' mah best friend came up with it! So deal with it! Anyway! I'll soon update again so I hope you all appreciate the story! Ok now I'll stop talking because I talk to much ^^' bye!))