Unpridictable Day x Albert

Summary: Unpredictable has this habit of stalking Albert at all times whenever they don't hang out. When someone starts talking with him, either in a good or a bad way, he gets this burning hatred against that person and gets the instincts to kill them. At first it starts off heroic.. but later not so very heroic-
________________________________________
(Yandere/Gore/Hmm...)

It was getting dark, and Albert was about to leave Unpredictable's place. But that wasn't so easy as he thought it would be...
"Come on Unpredictable, I gotta go!" Albert would say as the other would cling onto him, he shakes his head and hardens his grip around Albert who would just sigh and give him an annoyed look. And not wanting to have Albert start to hate him, Unpredictable reluctantly pulls away. "Fine..." he would mutter our as he crossed his arms, "Finally!Thank you Unpredictable." Unpredictable just nods as Albert walks away from him.
He didn't know why, but whenever Albert left him, he always felt like a part of him left as well. He had started to feel this for awhile now, and it kept on growing more and more worse.
He couldn't feel anything, or think of anything else other than Albert.

Unpredictable follows Albert to the front door and calls out for him, "Wait- Albert!" Albert sighs and turns around before he could leave. "What is it Unpredictable?" He smiled a bit as Unpredictable hurriedly goes towards him almost tripping in the process. He thinks of something to say... but he gets caught off guard by the wonderful expression on Albert's face. Albert's cheeks starts to blush as the other eyed him, "Um, Unpredictable, are you okay? *laugh*" Unpredictable slowly nods as he snaps out of his day dreaming. Or night dreaming-

"Oh it's nothing, just wanted to say goodbye to my little tea cup~"

"*blush* Unpredictable... stop with these stupid nicknames already..."

"Fine, fine. Farewell milady. *finger guns*"

Albert rolls his eyes and opens the door, he felt so flustered whenever Unpredictable would start to call him such and such things like 'baby doll' or 'sweetie' or the other things he just said now. It had become a habit for him that Albert had started to cringe about it.
He leaves, but however, after he leaves Unpredictable follows him as well; in secret.
He lowers his hat a bit to cover up his face with some shade as he watches Albert walk from afar. He had also brought with him a small pocket knife just in case someone tries to hurt him, so he would put an end to them.
He shoves the knife in his pocket and continues to follow Albert all the way past the bar. As Albert was walking past a group of 3 young men, one of them grabs him by the rim on the back of his collar and thrusts him against the wall. "Hey, where do you think you're going hussy?" The one who was grabbing by the collar asked, Albert just scorned at him. Seeing this; Unpredictable hides behind some nearby things and listens in to the conversation.

"Going to my house, duh, what do you jerks want?"

"Give us your money, *laugh* or we'd be happy to give you a good beating."

"Ugh, beat it losers. Don't you have anything better to do than to mug someone for a couple of bucks?"

His statement made one of them hurl their fist to his face, punching his jaw. "Don't play with us, know that we might even kill you if you keep on-" but before he could finish talking, Unpredictable could not bare it anymore.
He would deal with them himself.
Unpredictable comes out of his hiding place and stabs the middle guy with the pocket knife in the back of their neck and they fall to the ground. "Also know that I will kill you if you guys try to hurt my Albert.." Unpredictable growls out "F-fuck!" The other guy shouts of as they run off, Unpredictable stares down at the one remaining guy who was shaken up from the sudden move. He quickly grabs Albert's hand and runs away from that place before the police could arrive.
Albert's face was still pale from the incident when they reached his house, Unpredictable lets go of his hand and looks at him.
"*pant, pant* What's wrong?" He asked.