Radiant Day x Albert

Requested by: PuzzledPiper

Summary: Radiant takes Albert out on a date, after the date; it was midnight and Radiant takes Albert to his place for the night.
_________________________________________
(Smut)

Albert was currently having a stroke, he couldn't decide what to wear on his date! And the date started at 7PM! Yes, it does sound stupid... but this date was special to him; it was a date with one of the Operatives from the city! He eventually calmed down and settled for a (Insert outfit name).

He looked in the mirror, seemingly pleased with his appearance. He grabs his phones and keys and headed for the place the date was going to take place. He looks at the time to see that it was already 6:49 PM, he quick-walks to the restaurant and gently opens the door. When he looks inside he is mesmerized by the richness from the structure of the building, it almost seemed like he came to the wrong place. Just as he was about to leave a voice called out for him... a bit too loudly...

"Hey, [Identity] Albert! Over here~!"

Albert froze as he felt his face heat up, he turns around to see everyone staring at the two. Radiant notices the stares and lightly chuckles, then he excused himself. He pulls out one of the chairs and gestures Albert to take a seat. "What was that for?!" Albert whisper/yells, Radiant gives a perplexed look. "What do you mean, sunflower~?" Albert gives a 'are you serious' face, Radiant giggles at his expression. He found it amusing.

"So what would you two love-birds want to order today?" The waiter spoke, getting the attention of the two. "O-Oh... haha- he's actually just my friend; not boyfriend!" Albert replies, he was flustered. Radiant didn't seem to like the fact that Albert had just called him 'friend'; but he just brushed it off.

"Oh... well, what would you like to order?"

"I'll have the main please!"

"Alrighty, what about the operative?"

"I'll take whatever he's getting~!"

"Alright!"

Then the waiter leaves, Radiant clears his throat to get Albert's attention. "So uh... how was your evening so far cute-stuff~?" Radiant smirks towards the brunette, causing them to blush. "I-it's alright I guess... ha.." Albert sheepishly replies, making Radiant's smirk grow even more. It was easy to make the brunette all flustered up, and Radiant enjoyed it. After probably 10 minutes, the waiter comes back with their order. It was a [Your Favorite Food] with [Your Favorite Drink].

"Thank you, sir!" Albert chippers, exited about his food. "No problem beautiful~.... and sir." Radiant sends a cold glare at the waiter, the waiter notices his death glare and nervously laughs; he then walks off. Albert smacks Radiant on the shoulder, scoldingly. "What was that for you idiot?!" Albert whispers out, Radiant just shrugs and digs in his food.

The "date" ended at 12AM, Albert was already too exhausted to even walk probably. "How was dinner sweetie~?" Radiant asks, smiling as wide as ever. Albert just gives a thumbs up, and heads towards his residence; but was stopped by the operative. Albert turns around, slightly irritated since he felt like he was gonna pass out. "It's pretty late tonight, since my residence is close by; why don't you come over to my place?" Radiant suggests, Albert dismissively waves his hand and walks off.

Radiant frowns, but a smirk appears on his face. He had an idea. He picks Albert up and carries him to the direction of his residence, Albert yelps from the sudden action. "R-radiant! Put me down you dumb-ass!" Albert yells, but was shushed by him. "We don't wanna wake up the entire city now, do we~?" Radiant whispers into Albert's ear, sending shivers down his spine. Albert shakes his head 'no'. Pleased by this, Radiant plants a small kiss on Albert's neck. Albert felt his face heat up, and glares at the smirking operative.

Radiant opens the door to his residence and locks it behind him, he plops Albert down on his couch and sighs. Albert blushes and looks around, the residence looked okay. "So, what would you like to do cutie~?" Radiant asks, leaning down to reach the brunettes hight. Albert shrugs. "Sleep I guess?" Radiant chuckles and sits down next to Albert, he slides one of his arms around his thin waist and smirks. "I know something that's more fun than just sleeping sunshine~" Radiant purrs into Albert's ear, Albert blushes and tries to lean back but is pulled closer by the operative. "B-but... I'm really tired..." Albert nervously replies, Radiant deeply chuckles and softly kisses Albert's neck.

"A-ahhh~ R-Radiant, stop...!" Albert moans out, but Radiant ignores him and continues to kiss all around his neck. Albert eventually gave up trying to escape, since Radiant had already pinned him down. Radiant then goes for Albert's lips, kissing him tenderly. "Mhpmm~" Albert moans, while Radiant got on top of him. He took off his vest, while Albert took the time to get some air. Radiant takes off his hat and carelessly throws it somewhere, then he resumes kissing Albert.

After some time they where half naked, and Radiant was teasingly groping Albert's thighs. Albert whimpers and huffs out of annoyance. Radiant smirks, he gets up and unbuttoned his pants. "Knees." Radiant states, Albert gets on his knees and slips down the operatives pants for him. After he took off his boxers, to reveal a huge throbbing member. Albert blushes and looks up to Radiant, Radiant notices his flushed face and smirks. "Like what you see shorty~?" Radiant tauntingly asks, Albert looks away and slowly nods.

"Well, if you want this inside of you; you would first have to do something for it~"

"A-alright..."

Albert then held onto Radiant's member and inserts it into his mouth, he then starts to push it all the way in; causing him to gag. Radiant groans, Albert starts to bob his head as he sucks on his d**k.

Now they were completely naked, and Radiant was slowly inserting himself into Albert's hole.
"Aah- AaAahh~!" Albert moaned out, he felt like he was gonna rip. "Y-your so tight [Identity] Albert~!" Radiant grunts out. He waited for Albert to fully adjust, then he started to thrust into him. At first it was soft and slow, but later it was rough and fast. Albert whimpers when Radiant hits the 'good' spot, Radiant notices this and smirks. He vigorously rams into that spot, causing Albert to yelp out in pain. He kisses the brunette in the lip to soothe him, or distract him from the pain. This went on for awhile, Albert felt like he had reached his climax. And the next thing he knows, he came all over himself, with Radiant soon after. He came deep into him, his fluids oozed out of Albert hole as he pulled out his member. Radiant was pleased at the sight, Albert pants and passed out on the couch. Radiant checks the time to see that it was already 4AM. His shift would be starting soon, he carries Albert to his bed and lays him there.

He inspects Albert features, then he covers him up with his blanket. He sighs as he goes into the bathroom to clean himself up. After that, he changes into his uniform, kissed Albert on the cheek one last time, and headed to work. Leaving the brunette to sleep soundly on his soft bedsheets.

-fin

Word Count: 1,269

🙂🔫