Chapter 9

Jerome's POV

"Good." I reply to Mitch's comment.

His monitor eventually turned on, playing a intro of the brand of the one he is using. Soon after that the desktop appeared slowing brighten up showing some picture of the galaxy.

"Well.. what shall we do?" Mitch ask turning to me.

I keep my eyes on the screen scanning through all the programs on the desktop and my eyes glued on to a Minecraft grass block.

"Oooh~ HUNGA GAMES!" I shout getting a little to excited. Mitch chuckled a little turning towards the screen and opened up the Minecraft launcher.

-1 hour later-

{Still Jerome's POV}

"C'mon! C'mon! C'mon!" I yell in a rush clicking on the mouse as fast as I could because I was fighting a player in the Hunger Games. My hearts we're dropping fast as Mitch kept cheering me on. I swiped at the player one last time making him exploded into a bunch of items.

"BajanCanadian hit CookieMonster446 to death!" A comment popped up in the chat. "YEAH!" I hop up dancing for the fun of it as Mitch joined me. "WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!" He spoke loudly jumping up and down grabbing on to my hands.

I stop in place as he continued to jump but then stopped. ""We"? I did it not you." I say crossing my arms. Mitch rolled his eyes playfully and laid his eyes on the screen. Following his eyes I hear him started to laugh.

Somebody was killing me! Rushing back to the computer I started to fight back but it was too late.

"BajanCanadian was slain by derpMan21" //twenty wan//

"NO!" I complain slamming my head into the table. Mitch continued to laugh and said "Well, you did it Jerome." I sigh putting my head up into my hands and let out a big groan turning to Mitch and give him that 'Really?" look.

"You know what, Mitch?"

"What?" He ask lifting up an eyebrow.

Standing up, I walk over to him with a devious smile. He gave me a worried look in return and took a step back but I gripped on his hand and pulled him into to me. Leaning into him, I grazed my lips at is neck making him think I was going to give him some pleasure. But that wasn't was I was planning.

Quickly, I let go of his hands and start pinching his sides because that's where he is ticklish the most. Instantly he started laughing and groaning trying to push me off. Not letting it happen. I start laughing and tackle him to the ground and pin him down letting me get more access to tickle him.

"Jerome! Please stop!" He shouted still trying to kick me off. He started to kick his legs up and down since I was sitting on his legs straddling him. Fortunately for him, he got me off him and pounced on me and pinned me down this time. But he just held my wrist down and made sure his legs were pinning mine down.

"Okay Mitch. I'm sorry, please don't tickle me." I whine struggling to get out of his grip.

"No, no, Jerome. You're going to stay right here." He smirked.

Instead of what I thought he was going to do, he just crashed his lips into mine making me instantly kiss back harshly. As I tried to deepen the kiss with the help of my hands, I couldn't. Mitch still had me pinned down.

I tried to move my hands, and Mitch relaxed. Basically laying on my like a bed but still continued to make out with me. I run my fingers through his tangled, but some what fluffy hair, massaging his scalp which made him hum in my mouth.