The Evillustrator end

[scene: Dupain-Cheng household]

The Dupain-Cheng family was in the living room looking at Marinette and her clone.

Tom: So Mairnette unlocked her semblance and it's making a clone?

Marinette's clone: Yes and no. Marinette did unlock her semblance but I'm not a clone

Sabine: So if your not a clone of my daughter then what are you?

Marinette's clone: Let's say... you know yin and yang right?

(Y/n): Yeah yin and yang both represent good and evil their balance. Positive and negative

Marinette's clone: Correct, Marinette's semblance works by splitting apart the two part but the dormitory controls the other.

(Y/n): Wait so what your say is you are Marinette's dark side and Marinette is in control of you because her positive side is dormant.

Dark Marinette: That is correct, she can split into her two different sides and she will be the one calling the shots.

(Y/n): That is a unique semblance

Marinette: So I have my own unique semblance?

(Y/n): Yeah, semblances are different at some part. But I never heard of a semblance that splits you into you good and bad halves.

After sometime Dark Marinette disappears and both parents went to bakery to close up. After 5 minutes the parents came back up and said night to their kids. The siblings then looked at each over.

(Y/n): You better get ready for you late night date with your kitty.

Marinette: You better get ready. Because it's yours and Alix's turn to do patrol tonight.

Both siblings changed into their superhero identity's then went to do what their we're going to do that night.

[scene change: Remnant]

We see three atlas soldiers and General Ironwood walking the father of Yang Branwen and Ruby Rose. The stepfather of (Y/n) rose/Dupain-Cheng. Tai yang Xiao long to his cell. Tai has on a blue prison shirt and black pants (no pockets) with grey shoes. He anti semblance handcuffs on. Two of the soldiers has their guns trained on him from behind as the other was dragging him. After few minutes of walking their got to Tai's cell. The guard looks and hits a button on his glove that only opens the door to Tai's cell. The cell is decent in size with a sink and a toilet with a prison bed on the side. No windows was in the room. The only light source with a single light bulb in the middle of the room.

Ironwood: Well come to your new home Tai. You are going to be locked away for a long long time.

Tai would reply but found he was unable to thanks to a device on him that stops him from opening him mouth, it will only be taken off for food nothing else.

Ironwood: I would say good luck but here their is no such thing.

Him and his soldiers walks away as the guard press the button on glove to slam the door close and locked it. Tai knew where he was and what this place is. "The underneath". A large prison made in the bottom half of Atlas it self. It said the prison was made to keep and contain the worst of the worst. Powerful fallen huntsman and huntress, high ranking (leader rank) white fang and overs along that line. However unknown to most and only by Ozpin's inner circle. The underneath's true purpose is to contain Salem herself. It is made to make sure nothing gets in or out and anything inside the prison (if anyone can find it) will lose all their power. Aura, semblance, magic. You name it the prison will cancel it. The prison is made to make sure nothing gets in or out alive. Tai just sat on his bed looking at nothing thinking.

Tai yang xiao long: 'where did it go wrong?'

Ironwood has told the family what has happened and the whole family was happy that their will never here from "him" again.

[scene change: (Y/n)'s bedroom]

(Y/n) got back from patrol with Alix, after kissing his girlfriend away, he got into some sleep-ware and climbed into bed

(Y/n)/ruby/yang: Good night *all fell asleep