Mr pigeon (fixed)

[scene: Mrs bustier classroom]

Mr. Democles: You have one day to work on a fashion piece of your own design. In 10 hours, your presentation will be judged by the great fashion designer Gabriel Agreste, the father of our student Adrien.

(Y/n): 'Who is also Hawkmoth'

Mr. Democles: Adrien will model the winning design. And now, this year's theme; derby hats.

Marinette: Derby hats?

(Y/n): 'Uh no... Marinette don't have any Derby hats designs.'

Marinette looks over to Chloe who is giving her the thumbs down. After class she was going through her design book looking for any Derby hat designs.

Marinette: Derby hats? Derby hat? Derby hat? I don't have any derby hat design.

Marinette was walking back and forth as Alya was sit crossed legs with her hands on her head on the bench looking at Marinette.

Marinette: I've got top hats, caps, two-horned hats. A beret? I'm your girl. A sombrero? No problemo. But a derby? It won't even matter, I'll probably make a fool of myself, trip on my derby,  collapse on Mr. Agreste, and give him a concussion and ruin any chance of becoming a fashion designer. My life is over!

Alya: For a derby hat? Let me see your sketch pad. *takes Marinette's sketch pad* There must be something in here.

Marinette: Forget it, I'll probably mess everything up in the end.

With (Y/n), Alix and Adrien

Adrien: So (Y/n) are you going to be competing?

(Y/n): I wish, I'm busy. I got a really important order sent in.

Alix: Really? What's the order you have that is important?

(Y/n): You know the General of Paris army.

Adrien: Yeah we know about him.

(Y/n): I got any order for a custom handgun that uses custom made ammo of my choice for the general's birthday today.

Both Alix and Adrien was shocked by this.

(Y/n): Also Adrien, why don't you go make your lady's day. *points to Marinette*

Adrien: Okay, See you two later, also I know your sister is going to win.

Adrien walks towards Marinette and Alya.

(Y/n): I must get going, I need to work the body for the gun now, I got an idea for the ammo. See you later Alix.

Alix: See you later (Y/n)

Both high five each as both walk away from each over.

Back with Marinette and Alya

Adrien walks up to the two of them.

Adrien: Wow, Alya! Awesome designs. I didn't know you had such skills.

Alya: Thanks, but I can't take the credit. These sick designs belong to Marinette. Off the chain, right?

Adrien: You're super talented. I know you are going to win.

Marinette: Thanks Adrien, I do like designing so I have a lot of practice

Adrien: No problem, I will be looking forward to wearing the derby hat you are going to make at my father's next Photo shoot.

During all of that Alya was shocked at Marinette had a full conversation with Adrien without messing up. As Adrien leaves, she turns to Marinette.