Stoneheart end

[scene: dupain-cheng household]

(Y/n) and his sister Marinette was in the living room as their parents was downstairs running the bakery. As this was going on Marinette couldn't get how her brother knew she was ladybug so easily and on her first day being a superhero of Paris. (Y/n) could tell something was on his sister's mind.

(Y/n): what's bugging you Mari, no pun intended.

Marinette: nothing much.. except you know I'm ladybug already

(Y/n): *sighs* sis do you remember what I said about me believing in ladybug

Marinette: yes I remember but what does that-
(Y/n): I meant every word, you and ladybug are the same person, so someone believing in ladybug that means that their believe in you, so don't second guess yourself. There only going to be one marinette dupain-cheng, ladybug, defender of Paris all side Chat Noir & Alpha. So stop doubting yourself, your going to do fine.

Marinette: but what if I fail at being a superhero and let all of Paris down?

(Y/n): nope

Marinette: what?

(Y/n): nope, you're not allowed to a failure. You got a big responsibility on you shoulders but remember you don't have to do this alone remember you have your teammates to back you up, I'm always going to support you so remember you are never alone marinette.

Marinette's smiles at her brother's words, she really need to hear those word to boost up her confidence and she's glad to have a brother like (y/n), he's protective of her but not over protective, and when she's having trouble with her confidence or work/home work, he always helps her with it. She doesn't understand how his old family could abuse him like their did and she knows their abuse him. Because she has seen the scars, but that doesn't matter he's her brother now and she happy she got him for a brother.

Marinette: *hugs (y/n)* thank you brother
(Y/n): *hugs her back* anytime sister

*Timeskip*

(Y/n) was laying down on his bed think about everything that has happened so far in his life. What happened on remnant, using his semblances to get here, finding a new family that tuck him in and raised him as their own and lastly becoming a superhero with his sister and a classmate.

(Y/n): 'I wonder what ruby is doing right now? I still don't know why she did all the things she did but I given her a second chance because she just blamed me for very little things that no cares about.'

[scene change: remnant]

Ruby's life has gone few some changes over the year's after (y/n) disappearing from the face of remnant, no one not even Ozpin could find a single trace of him on remnant, it was like her older brother just went up in smoke. Over the years things have changed. Summer was back to being a single parent looking after ruby by her self both mother and daughter were happy like this. She stopped seeing tai as her father, he tried to get back with summer but he left without her. Ruby don't know what has become of tai as for later but what she knows is her and (y/n) birth mother summer is never getting back with tai again after learning what he did to her family. Ruby stopped seeing yang, the two could be considered strangers to each other. But enough of that, ruby was training to be a huntress to do what is right and to find her older brother. So she has working her butt off so she could get into beacon.

Summer: ruby sweetie come in for cookies!

Ruby: cookies! *runs inside with her semblance

But she is the same weapon loving Cookie Monster

*Timeskip*

(Y/n)/Ruby: good night everyone, good night ruby/(y/n)