Bubbler end (fixed)

[scene: Dupain-Cheng household]

Marinette:...So my brother is Alpha and he has been fighting alongside Me and Chat Noir, and I never figured it out until recently? *hands in her face for not figuring it out*

(Y/n): Yep

Marinette: Well I'm glad that Alpha is someone I know I can completely trust with my identity.

(Y/n): Don't need to worry about that. Should we go meet Chat Noir and tell him about what we found out?

Marinette: Yes let's go, ready Tikki, Lycan

Tikki/Lycan: Yes we ready when you two are.

Marinette/(y/n): Alright, Tikki spots on/ Lycan fangs out!

Marinette and (Y/n) both turned to their superhero identity's Ladybug and Alpha. Both heroes went to meet up with Chat Noir at the Eiffel Tower.

[scene change: Adrien's bedroom]

Adrien: alright Plagg lets mee up with Ladybug and Alpha.

Plagg: Let me eat my cheese!

Adrien: No time, Plagg claws out!

Adrien transformed into Chat Noir, he opens a window to meet up with Ladybug and Alpha at the Eiffel Tower.

[scene change: Eiffel Tower]

All 3 heroes arrived at the Eiffel Tower so Ladybug and Alpha can tell Chat Noir about what Alpha found.

Chat Noir: So what is it you want to tell me?

Alpha: You remember the party Bubbler throwed for Adrien *Chat Noir nods his head* well I sensed the missing 2 Miraculouses.

Chat Noir: where!?

Alpha: Inside the Agreste mansion when the party was going on

Chat Noir: *shocked* 'wait does this mean that Hawkmoth is ether father or Natalie'

Ladybug: We don't know who Hawkmoth is but were sure it is not Adrien Agreste but someone else that lives there.

Chat Noir: How are you sure it's not Adrien Agreste?

Alpha: Easy, Hawkmoth's miraculous was active inside the mansion as Adrien Agreste was in the front yard in his birthday party.

Chat Noir: 'So it mean it could be ether father or Natalie'

Ladybug: We got good news and bad news as well

Chat Noir: what's the good news?

Ladybug: Alpha got the missing peacock miraculous and a book about the Miraculouses form the Agreste mansion.

Chat Noir: That great, that mean we are getting closer to stopping Hawkmoth, so what's the Bad news?

Alpha: The peacock miraculous is damaged.

Chat Noir: Oh, that's bad, Alpha we need that fixed right?

Alpha: Yes very important

Chat Noir: Thank you Alpha.

Alpha: No problem buddy.

(A/n: I have been watching Hellsing abridged a lot)

Ladybug: So the 3 of us are off to see the guardian with the peacock miraculous and the book of the miraculouses. So let's get going!

All 3 heroes went off to Master Fu's massage shop, all 3 of them came in through the window and sees Master Fu and Wayzz having tea waiting form them.