Finally. I'm free

I went and sat in the truck ,after sometime it started moving.I felt relieved finally iam going to be free ..and dadi why you left me alone in this world.i cried after some time truck was stopped.i heard someone's voice may be the driver.he is talking to someone over phone.

"Sir,we will check is she here or not  ," he said .

my breath hitched...no way iam going back to that he'll..and Manohar that evil man ,his name is enough to make me shiver.I closed my eyes and looked around in the truck..i found a log been kept on the edge of the truck.i took it and went near the truck edge where it is covered with a plastic cover .

I heard foot steps nearing me .as soon as the covers were removed I hit him with the log on his shoulder.he winced in pain and fell down on ground.I was shocked and tears are forming in my eyes.

I went near him.he is wincing in pain

"sorry bhaiyya,sorry " I said

Suddenly he shouts " bhai ,come here and Grab this girl".

On hearing him ,
Group of guys started running on our side..i panicked Looked around and ran into the forest to save myself.

They started chasing me .They are yelling at me to stop running.

I kept on running and I slipped and fell down ,my head hit the floor and my ankle twisted .I winced in pain in addition  some rocks got struck on my foot and it's bleeding .I stood up started walking slowly in the forest.I heard some footsteps .
i went and hide near a rock .a man came searching for me he looked at surroundings for some time and went in another direction.

I slowly stood up and started walking in the other direction.

Don't know where to go ,but still I am running on my barefoot with gathering all my energy ,Road is all empty ,the evening cold breeze is giving chills in my spine .my foot is bleeding and my throat is dry due to lack of water for past 4hours .my dress is torn a bit.a cut on my forehead is giving me headache.

I was looking back and forth to know they are after me or not.Confirming nobody is following me .I stopped and sat under a tree for a momment eventually my eyes closed and darkness consumed me.

I feel someone lifting me in the air,I want to open my eyes ,I have no strength to do so."it's paining amma"i said and  hugged the body and I felt safe and sound in those arms I wanted to see the person who hugged me it's may be mom or dad I tried to open my eyes but I lost my conscious.

*****

I opened my eyes slowly a beautiful sealing appeared in front ,I was tucked in a soft duvet

I opened my eyes slowly a beautiful sealing appeared in front ,I was tucked in a soft duvet.I snuggled more into  pillow with my dreamy eyes then I looked up glass ceiling and a royal chandelier cot my attention ,i sat and looked around to see where iam ..It was not my room...wait I was resting under a tree,but how come I ended up here .I was confused.i got up from bed and  went to the door but it was locked from outside..i paced in the room ..I could see the food present on the table and large mirror I went and looked my self.

i was in white pyjamas my head was bandaged and my foot was treated and had some band-aids on my elbows and my leg is also bandaged .

What caught my eyes is my face .there is some unknown pleasure
run towards balcony.I was welcomed with little garden in the balcony.I touched the plants .I felt my tears running on my cheeks.a soft breeze touched me.and it's raining outside and raindrops are now falling on me.I felt amazed for the first time.

This seems like a dream ,God if it's a dream please don't let me wake up .

All I could think is

I am free,
I am a free soul now
I am free from that hell..
No Manohar, no aunty

I smiled and laughed like a kid