All men are same

"He is Vikram Verma,Vasundhara Di's son".

I gulped down ,I mean He is hella handsome and he looks cold but when he touched me I felt a kind of warmth that can be found in while sleeping on my grandmother's lap.

Don't know why my body reacted that way ,may be because I was not habituated to warm hearted person except my granny,all my life I served cruel people who look down on me,punish me for the crimes that I haven't done.I want to know why I ended up here cause I really don't have any idea ,but I am happy I was in a home called heaven now.

"myna di ,who brought me here" i asked her.

"Vasundhara mam bought you here ,you were  unconsious may be dear , I guess" she said and started doing her chores.

"Ohh" i sighed and then it clicked   I remember someone carried me in their arms . It isn't dream but I felt real at that time.But i ignored those thoughts.

I silently finished my food and went back to my room.By the time I finished food myna Di's son came to kitchen.

I liked him instantly and we both  played for an hour or so

I liked him instantly and we both  played for an hour or so.He was too cute to resist ,i never played with anyone really .I enjoyed alot .

Later myna di went to her home.i walked towards my room.I am already missing advay,poor baby had tears while leaving the home.i too want to ask myna di to keep him sometime here,but which parent trust their kids with stranger ,I am just a stranger to her.

I got up and went towards my room ,, sorry sorry the room I am temporarily staying.While walking  on corridor I heard some sounds.curious me went towards the Direction of the sound.

I spotted direction from where the  sound is  coming .it's From a room which is at the end of the corridor .i hesitated whether to open the door or not ,.

May be it might be theive ,I should stop him to rob this sweet home.May be i should repay their kindness with saving them from this theives.How dare these people enter into this big mansion.

I gathered confidence and gripped the door lock and slightly peeked into the room. I saw same pair of black orbs starred at me  with an intense look.OMG Vikram sir  standing infront  of mirror.

"What is it" he said sternly not to miss those strern looks he is giving to me

My plams started sweating ..i tried to answer but  nothing coming out from my mouth.i was moving my hands like crazy woman.if any one see me they would think i am mute.

"Are you dumb" he said with question mark on his face.here he is saying the truth I face plamed my self.

Before I could answer he told
"I heard you  said something on our last meet in the kitchen" he giggled while looking at his face in the side by mirror.

Why he is looking at himself like that Mirror?? I wanna ask but ..

Who won't look at themselves if they have this handsome face.He is world wide handsome offcourse.

"Yes" finally I told him.he suddenly look away from the mirror

"So you are dumb" he asked again.

"No" i told.

"Then why the hell are you here
In my room,and not answered when I asked" he shouted neat my ears.

Tears threatened to come out from my eyes but I managed myself to stop doing so.

"I... heard Soun...sound"I tried to say but suddenly I was stammering.

"Sound" he sighed and picked up the photoframe which is on ground.

He cleaned it  and gestured me to leave with his hands.

I didn't understand he gestired to clean the room or leave.I  stood there only.

He eyed me and rolled his eyes.

"Leave nowwwwww" he sHouted
Can't he just tell me to go.i ran from there and went straight to the room I am staying.
.
All men are same ,May be I was destined to face the cruel side of them .Except my Dad all other men i have seen were trash.I want to runaway from here but when I thought about Manohar and the goons ,i gulped down ,Better stay here and  leave after sometime.