Her life

Chapter 2

Nandana....
Nandana dear.....

I was cuddling in my bed hugging my ted. I can hear mom shouting from the kitchen ..her voice is so sweet.

Wake up dear,It's already 11 in the morning.GO get up and fresh up.

"Mom,please let me sleep" i said in sleepy voice and grabbed her hand to cuddle with her. 

"Nandu,get up ma,have some food after that you can sleep" Dad said

Here comes my King ,dady I heard his footsteps nearing me

"Momma  dad let me sleep plssss,plss" I said in my sleep .

Dad came sat on my bed Nandana ,get up dear ,pls if you getup early we can go to mall and guess what I will buy you,your favourite doll.He said while carrassing my hair.

Wait What Doll.... I jumo out of bed.

"Doll ,really dad, you are going to buy it for me.. is it true"I asked with puppy eyes.

"Yes,dear" he said and lifted me in his arms.I was so happy that my dady is buying me new toys..I was giggling and mom is laughing .I want to to see Momma and dad  once but my vision is getting blurry dad ...I said

Suddenly I felt I was drowing in water ,i woke up and found my face was covered with  water .I jerked and suddenly got up from cold floor,I looked up there stands a man in early thirties,I rubbed my eyes ...Where am I ?
..
..
..
..
Mumma,dada where are you ,my favourite dream is ruined by this living  monster,Manohar..that name is enough for me,shivers run down on my spine.

Manohar  My aunt's personal assistant,He is practically her salve. He is looking at me with those lustful eyes.I wanted to slap him across his face and beat him to the death but I can do nothing afterall I am helpless.

I stood up and straighten my dress and went away from there.Waste fellow of the Decade ..he comes to ruin my dream.He need to rot in hell.I have never seen my parents not even a photo.i heard they died when I was young,but I don't know why I get that dream so often but I have never see

I went straight to my dadi's room she was sleeping peacefully.i closed the door and came back to kitchen ,Manohar was there at entrance of kitchen,I was about to enter he grabbed my wrist and blocked my way into kitchen.

"Please leave me sir" I said while my helpless tears started flowing

"Why baby, why are you  so beautiful ,how can I leave you" Manohar said I was struggling to wiggle from his grip ,his grip was too tight that blood supply to my palm will get stopped in any minute.My hand color becoming pale and iam pushing him to release me.

"Don't try to push me dear"  Manohar said while placing his hand on my shoulder.his touch is disgusting me.I want to burn my self where he touched

"Sir please,pls leave me" i begged him

"Manohar,come here"my aunt called from upstairs.

He suddenly left my hand and smirked at me before going to upstairs.I went inside the kitchen and sat in a corner.I was crying ,because iam helpless.It is not new to me Manohar was harassing me from 2 years,I have no one to tell about him.,my aunty trusts him so much,he is her puppet. She even saw  his misbehave  with me few times,but she ignored .

"you ugly girl where are you"my aunty shouted .

I quickly went outside and stood infront of her.

"Ji Aunty" I said with low voice.
She came near and slapped me so hard .my cheek is burning like hell ,hot tears pricked in my eyes,but I controlled if I cry she will beat me again.that happens everytime.

"Where is my cofee"she yelled at me.

"2min aunty,I will bring" i said ran towards kitchen

"Stop right there," she shouted.i was shocked and looked at her.

"Why are doing mistakes again and again Nandana dear,what will others say if you are so irresponsible ,They will be blaming me "she said while carrassing my red cheek ,which is still burning.I was looking at her with fear.
She agin slapped me with full force,I was stumbled at hit the wall.

"Never be late "she said ..i nobbed and ran into kitchen.

I want to screm but I cannot.If she hear my cries she will again beat me.I was used to it.My life is like these from I know,I remember there is no day without her beating.

I quickly made cofee and gave her.I completed all chores before noon.I wanted to take rest but I'm not allowed .

I went to dadi's room  and sat near to her bed."Dadi tomorrow is my birthday you know ,I want to celebrate my birthday,will you wish me" she just closed her eyes as approval .

I kissed her forehead.My life is like a maid in this house.maid is better but here I should bare harrassment both physical and mental.Some time I want to free from all these things,I wanted to die but dadi was the reason  for my  life.Love you dadi i kissed her forehead and went to my room.

I never imagined that this will be the last moment with dadi.

.
Next day morning:

I woke up little  earlier than other day. I went and stood near mirror.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANDANA"

I wished my self..i know no one will wish me ..so every year I was the first and last one  who wishes me.

I took bath and ran towards Dadi's room.

dadi i shouted and jumped on her bed..and took her hands and kept on my head.but I felt no momment in her.

Dadi ...I said and tried to shake her but she didn't moved ..

moist formed in my eyes..No this can't be true,I know this can't be true .I cried my heart out .I heard as ound and turned to my door way .but  everything went blank and I felt I was falling on ground.

Some time later:

I was lying on a bed and i can hear some noises from outside .I sat and wiped the tears flowing from my eyes.I realised I was not at home but somewhere I don't know and to my shock I was dressed in a saree and bangles were there on my both hands.my legs were tied to the bed..some decorations were done and people are roaming here and there.

What was happening here ..dadi where are you ...why you left me alone here.I could feel my head is hurting like someone hit me there.

Then I heard my aunt's voice from outside ...

"Manohar,listen you can do whatever you want to that bitch ..but she should not escape from us" she told.

"Leave it to me madam,i 'll take care of everything" he said

"Go and get ready soon dear groom,that  bitch will awake by anytime.Before she wakes up she has to get married to you" she said strictly.

"Ok madam, I will never let that kitten away from your paws madam " he said and nobbed at her .

"We will plan a daily fun event with her ,how is my idea Manohar"she spat

"Yeah sure madam ,we will do worse than before" he said and both starter laughing.

I want to kill my self..i don't want to live anymore .that idiot is going to marry me..

I will rather die than  living with that monster..

And my aunt. Is she a human how can she think like that , I thought once she will understand us and we can live a happy family..but she harrassed me and now wanting to make my life hell.

I wanna die....tears are  flowing through my eyes

..but Dadi's words ringing  in my  mind.I have to stay strong and live .I somehow managed to to untie them.

I went near the back side door and fortunately it was not locked from outside  ..i sneaked out and covered saree on my head.and I saw a crowd. Coming ..may be they are workers ...I was afraid that they might tell aunty about me .i searched to hide somewhere.i saw a truck ..I ran and sat at corner of the truck. Sometime later truck started moving .I can feel my head spinning i dozed off  in no time..but somehow I have feeling that I am going to be free from the hell