The Awakening and Yui's death

3rd person POV
     After everything that happened with Subaru, Ruby went to take a nap meanwhile Yui hatched a plot with Richter but what she didn't know was that he was just using her but oh well.
Yui was obsessed  about getting their attention but she was unsure she felt a shred of remorse of all she had done and wanted to stop the plot but unfortunately she chose to be a bitch and what she doesn't know that if she does she will die but hey she didn't listen so...........
Meanwhile Ruby has been asleep for two days missing some crucial parts of her stay and as she woke up everything got weirder.
Ruby's POV
    I was asleep and I dreamt about Yui  she was nice she said sorry for all she had done, I cried a bit, but i saw something, I can't forgive her never again. I was frozen in fear all of this is just a plot just a game that we are being used as the players I was grieving, I didn't understand I felt confused I was seeing so much I couldn't take it I passed out. I slowly opened my eyes as I saw someone I never thought I'd see Karlheinz that bastard he can still smirk after all he's done after all his wives died this guys disgusts me he doesn't deserve his beauty. He just left, he said nothing and I just listened to some music for a while when I heard something going on I changed and went downstairs
Time skip (Brought to you by lazy author)
    I looked to see Yui and Richter, hold up I am not getting dragged into this, but I'll watch, Yui in a revealing dress😂 no offense but what's she revealing, then I noticed that wasn't Yui  her eyes weren't green but now they are, I may hate the bitch but this kind of shit shouldn't be going on especially after the dream I had a slight change of heart. Then I remembered this is the awakening. Now I'm really angry that bitch who took over Yui's body kissed My Reiji, well I'm starting to become possessive, during all of this no one noticed me so I finally showed myself.
      They were surprised but right now I'm focusing on the bitch possessing my sister and the manwhore also karlheinz's brother beside her I was angry what do these bastards think their doing I started feeling some change and everyone's eyes widened and I looked into a glass to see what I looked like

   At this point I had to calm down, I can't kill cordelia as she is if I do I'll kill Yui and honestly I don't want to as I was thinking a fight broke out between Ayato and Richter, as things are going I'm going to have to rip Cordelia's soul out...

   At this point I had to calm down, I can't kill cordelia as she is if I do I'll kill Yui and honestly I don't want to as I was thinking a fight broke out between Ayato and Richter, as things are going I'm going to have to rip Cordelia's soul out of Yui's body, it's going to be hard there's a 35 percent chance of successfully doing it without killing Yui, I walked across the commotion and gathered holy energy, it might repel my demon side and hurt me quite a lot but it's worth it, ugh why do I care about this girl now. I ripped cordelia's soul out and burnt it with hell fire everyone noticed including Richter who got distracted and was killed by Ayato .
      I went to Yui's side and laid her head on my head i hoped she would wake up so i used a bit of holy energy and all the brothers surrounded us and they didn't say a word, Yui finally started waking up when she saw me she started crying, she started apologising she said she as sorry, she wished she could've been a better sister and she wished for me to be happy, I'm so confused why, why is she like this why can't I hate her anymore, I broke down in tears, as i held her hand and realized Yui is dead.
     I watched as Yui's soul departed, I gathered holy energy and sent it to her and I gave her venus blessing it will keep her soul safe for reincarnation and bring her fortune if only she was like this when I met her. I was getting dizzy I've used a lot of holy energy and it has taken it's toll on me Shu took me to my room and the boys followed, I felt their presence in my room for a while but I entered a deep slumber.
   Ruby's dream: she and yui running in a flower field with flower crowns on their head and soon later yui leaving her and a few tears were shed. Yui I'll miss you.
  Unknown to everyone Ruby is going to have a fateful encounter with some other vampires.