I'M TIRED (SHU'S LEMON)

As I came out of the limo I felt so tired in my position I couldn't put up fight with anyone not even yui, I decided to go take a nap I'm meant to be snoozing at this time. I sluggishly dragged by ass to my room stripped and  changed into my night wear it was black shorts and a black top (the image at the top)
         I lay on my bed and fell asleep, it was so comfortable, my situation would have been perfect if Yui wasn't here, uggh now I can't sleep well cause I thought of that bitch, just joking sleep is a necessity and it's a must to snooze, well good night (to no one in particular).
The night was fresh and even after saying good night I can't sleep so I decided to sing my heart out .

After that I fell asleep in tears because of the memories that the song brings back.
3rd persons POV
    As Ruby fell asleep, in a part of the mansion some drama occured over 😒 yui. It all started when all the brothers left the limo and Yui went to her room to start plotting on how to make the brother's like her, while Ayato was feeling guilt for his past actions of draining to much blood from Ruby, he still wanted more so he visited Yui, it made Yui think he liked her she purposely stuttered her words and went to the bathroom in which Shu was residing and this girl put up her pretty bitch act and it didn't end so well. Right now Shu and Ayato and all the other brothers are in the game room, because Ayato is possessive and Yui thinks their fighting because they actually care for her. So they playing darts and Shu won and that bitch was happy,  meanwhile sleeping beauty had no idea what was going on. But something woke her up and now she can't sleep so she takes a trip to the game room and sees.......

Ruby's POV
  I was woken up by something after my sobbing session and now I can't sleep but I'm still tired, so I decided to go to the game room, for some reason I don't know, but when I got there I saw everyone and I was confused but I didn't  really bother to understand what was going on I'm too sleepy, I wanted to leave without them noticing me but vampires you know  they caught me. Well guys let me explain, I just woke up and came here for some reason sorry for interrupting, goodbye is what I thought until Shu grabbed my hand and at the same time Yui glared at me and I was so confused I had no idea what just happened, and I realized what i was wearied and saw the blushes on their cheeks and i was slightly embarrassed.
     But i tried to dismiss it and leave and it was as though Shu read my mind, he teleported to my room and pushed me into the bed, as he stayed on top of me, I seriously don't have the energy for this, then Shu said "I want to drink your blood". But I'm tired but he didn't listen, he but me and I moaned but I really wanted this to end soon and it did but he kissed me,(shocking I know) and it  continued, I let it happen although I was tired I liked it a bit and Shu went on with his hands under my top and squeezed my boobs and I moaned out loud but shot I'm too freaking tired what the hell. Then Shu looked up at me as he sucked and teased my boobs, there were some tears in my eyes as I said I'm tired then he stopped and layed down with me , and I went to sleep in  his arms.