Butch's P.O.V

Hey my lovelies! Again I would like to thank you for the votes, the views, and the comments that you all have put it my book. It makes me happy to know that people actually like what I write. Well I'll stop talking and get to the chapter.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
In his dream:
Buttercup and I kicking the soccer ball around on the hill that the hideout sat. Buttercup had a lime green tank top on that had the school logo on it, shorts that went to mid thigh, and her lime green tennis shoes. "You have to do better than that if you're going to beat me Butch and you know it!" She called out. "Yeah yeah." I laughed a little "I know." I ran with the soccer ball to the other side of the hill where the goal was and was about to kick it when   Bc stole the ball from me. 'Damnit!' I screamed in my head. I quickly got my thoughts back on track and ran after Bc. I was right behind her about to go around her and steal the ball back when I tripped and fell on her. 'Ouch! Fuck! I hurt leg! Shit it hurts!' I ignored the pain for a minute and opened my eyes to see big lime green eyes looking back at me. Her face started to turn red and I felt mine get warm. But for some reason felt myself lean down. Our eyes getting closer and our faces in general getting closer. Our lips were about to met. But then I felt cold.

I quickly opened my eyes to see Brick and Boomer on each side of my bed. Each holding one side of a bucket that must have had ice water in it or something. All I know is I'm fucking cold. "What the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!?!?!" I screamed at the two as they backed away from me. "Chill dude...we just...Blossom told us to come get you." Boomer shuddered nervously. I though for a minute. "Why?" I asked angerly as I got out of my now freezing cold wet bed. "Idk. She just said she wanted you over there ASAP." Brick said leading Boomer out of the room. "Now get ready and we'll leave." He said then closed my bedroom door. I looked at the clock. 3:00pm. I sighed and walked over to my closet and picked out some clothes. A chose a simple green T-shirt with black jeans and my green and black hightops. I quickly threw everything on and walked out of my room and down be stairs to the living room where I met my brothers. We grabbed our phones and walked out of the house but not without Brick locking the door. Which idk why we even lock it. I mean someone could just jump through the big fucking hole in the side of the house to break in. I mean damn.

We walked in silence due to the fact I was still pissed off at them and they probably didn't want to make me angrier. We finally spotted the corner where if you turned right you would see Blossom's house. We turned right and walked a few more feet down the concrete sidewalk to her house. We walked up the wooden steps to the front door. Brick knocked and as soon as he did it opened to reveal a tearstained face of Blossom. As soon as Brick saw her he became worried and started asking her why she was crying. "It's Buttercup. She-" she started to say but I cut her off by saying. "What?!? What's wrong with her?!? Did something happen?!? Tell me goddamnit!" I yelled. "Dude calm down! Stop yelling!" Brick yelled at me. "Just come in and you'll see." Blossom said and moved to let us in.

I walked in her house and looked around. Nothing really caught my eye. "OK. Follow me." Blossom said leading us up the stairs. We walked through a long hallways to the last door on the left. She opened the door to reveal a crying Bubbles sitting next to a bed with a pink blanket. But it seemed like someone or something was laying under the blanket. We walked in and Boomer went over to Bubbles to comfort her. But then I heard him gasp. "Yo Boom what's wrong?" I asked while making my way over to him. But I stopped in my tracks when I saw it. Buttercup.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey my lovelies! Hope you like it! The next chapter is going to be in Butch's P.O.V again so you can know what wrong with Buttercup. Well you guys know what to do right? Vote, Comment, and Follow for more stories. Bye my lovelies!❤