Buttercup's P.O.V

OK so I guess u guys don't like cliffhangers. Well I'll stop with them and continue the story.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I lie there looking into the forest green eyes that I cared for. But now after hearing his feelings about me I just didn't know what to say. I finally broke the silence by saying " Well I wanted to say that I appreciate what u said and it's true that I'm going to beat your ass but not tonight 'cause I'm tired. But I'll do it soon." I chuckled a bit after saying that last part. He looked at me and said, " Yeah I kind of figured that....so i was wondering. Do u feel the same way...for me?" I looked at him. His eyes were serious. I didn't want to tell him, but it did seem fair since he did confess his love to me. I closed my eyes and sighed. Then opened them to see his face even closer to mine than before. I felt a blush creep across my face. " Well plz tell me your answer. The sooner u do the sooner we can sleep." He said in a quiet voice. I looked at him and said, " Well I umm..." " I knew it. I knew u would never feel the same way for me... I should just leave. I'm sorry. " he lifted the blanket up and almost got off my bed when I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down on the bed and whispered, " Don't u know that your supposed to let someone finish a fucking sentence?" he looked at then sat quietly. "OK now what I was going to say was that I... I love u too." I felt the blush come across my face as I looked up at my shocked counterpart. I looked down and was about to lay back down when I felt him lift my chin up to look at him. "U do?"he said in a soft voice. I smiled a little smile and nodded. "Yes. Yes I do." After I said that he just smiled and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back. We stayed like that for a minute or so then we pulled away both of us blushing. I let out a long yawn and lied back down on my spot of my bed. He did the same but he lay facing me. We smiled at each other and I slowly drifted off but not without saying goodnight to my dark green eyed love.

The Next Day

I woke up the next morning to see Butch still asleep. He looked so peaceful and looked as if he was having a great dream. He was smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen. I couldn't help but laugh quietly. I slowly got off my bed so I wouldn't wake him. I moved slowly and quietly to my closet to pick out some clothes. I decided on a lime green tank top with a little black sleeveless vest, some jean shorts that ended at mid thigh, and black and green high tops with green socks. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower and change into my clothes. When I got done, I walk to my room to get Butch's lazy ass up. I walked in to see him sitting up in my bed yawning. He saw me and instantly smiled then said, "Morning Butterfly. " I felt my cheeks heat up. " Morning. Now get your ass up before my brother walks in or something. " I said as I walked over to get his shoes. "Yeah you're right. He would kill me." He said that with a laugh at the end. "Actually he would literally kill you. He's a little over protective of me so yeah if he saw u in my bed. You would be in a grave." He looked a little afraid for a minute then jumped out of my bed as I threw his shoes to him. He quickly put them on and headed for my window. "I'll meet u at your front door k." I nodded and he climbed out of my room then I closed the window. I then walked to my door and walked out of my room closing the door behind me. I walked downstairs and to the kitchen to grab something to eat. As I Wade doing all of this I thought about what happened last night. Him confessing his love for me and me telling him that I loved him too. And it was all true. I just hope that this works out.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I would like to end this chapter with a quote to Bc from Butch:

Ever since I met you,

No one else has been worth thinking about.

Thx everyone for reading. I'll update soon. Please vote, comment, follow for more awesome stories. Bye my lovelies. ♡