Summer

Buttercup P.O.V It was a normal Thursday except for one thing. It was the last day of school!! Which means I can spend more time with my friends and playing sports. We did our normal stuff and some extra stuff. But then it was finally time to leave!! "Yes finally ", I say as I walk towards the front entrance. When I walk outside, I see my friends Blossom and Bubbles. Blossom had long red hair with a huge red bow. She wore a pink shirt with hearts all over it and a short hot pink skirt. Next to her was Bubbles. She had curly blonde hair. She always wears something blue since that was her favorite color. So she wore a short blue dress with white tights and light blue sandals. They were with our other three friends. One looked kinda like Blossom but was a dude and had shorter red hair and wore a red baseball cap. He was wearing a red jacket with a black shirt under it with some black jeans. Another was sitting on the bench near Bubbles. He had blond hair and freckles. He was wearing a dark blue and white shirt and tan shorts. The last one was smiling and laughing for some reason. He had shiny black hair. He wore a green shirt that said 'Fuck with me and I fuck u up'. How did the teachers miss that? I started walking down the entrance stairs when Bubbles saw me and yelled, "Buttercup!!! " I walked over to them. They were talking about a party that Blossom was throwing at her house tonight. "So I was thinking that we had a huge bowl of candy as the center dish. What do u think?",Blossom said with a huge smile on her face. "Well I know we're all going to have a hell of a sugar rush.", said Brick with a laugh. I was getting bored and decided to say, "Guys I think I'm gonna go." "Why" Butch said with a sad face. "Well I'm bored" "Can I come with u" "Sure" We said bye to the others and walked off. "So where do u want to go" he said "How about the hideout" "OK let's go" as he said that he grabbed my hand and we ran to the hideout. The hideout was a cave in the forest near the park. It was pretty big. We put a few lights up and beanbags. One was a light green beanbag and the other was a dark green. We had sports equipment in there too just in case we got bored. When we got there, we looked through the equipment and we grabbed a soccer ball . We started passing the ball around for about an hour then we stopped to take break. We sat in our beanbags and looked out of the mouth of the cave. Funny thing about the cave. It over looks the park and some of the city. It was quite nice. "You know we should be getting to Blossom's party." said Butch as he started to get up. "Yeah your right. " I replied as I got up. We started walking away from the cave when I tripped over a rock and fell on Butch. I lifted my head up and got off of him. I could feel that my cheeks were red. I saw he's also were as we stare at each other. I finally spoke up and said, "Sorry about that." "It fine. We should get going." "Yeah" We walked to Blossom's house to find out that we were two hours late and that the party was almost over. They were wondering what was taking so long. Butch and I looked at each other and we told me we were just playing soccer. They smiled and went back to partying. Butch and I just sat there talking and drinking what they thought was punch, but it didn't taste like it. " There's something wrong with this punch" says Butch as he sets his down on the coffee table. Then Brick comes over to us and says, "Hey guys....what's up" "Nothing. Hey what's up with the punch man" says Butch "Oh, I took the liberty of putting bear in it" "What!?!?" we both yelled. "Yeah. Well I gtg bye guys" Brick says as he stumbles off into the crowd. "What the fuck is wrong with him" I say as I get up to pour the punch out. "Idk. Hey u want to get out of here and go somewhere else?" he's blushing as he says it. "Yeah let's go." We walk out of the house and walk down the street towards the hangout. We decided we were going back there to play soccer or something. We got there and as I was getting the soccer ball Butch called for me to come see something. I came out of the cave to see the stars and moon. It was beautiful up here at night. We decided to just sit there and talk about different shit. While I was talking, I saw Butch out of the corner of my eye his hand on might. I quickly yank my hand away. I noticed him staring at me. I started to blush when I turned to get up when his face was right in front if might. Then I said, "Sorry Butch but I have to go bye" I saw his go from nervous to sad. "Ok bye"