Butch's P.O.V

Hey my lovelies! Don't hate me but this will be the last chapter. But don't worry I'm making to sequel to this one soon. But anyways let's get to the story.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I stood there shocked at the sight I was seeing. It was Buttercup. But she didn't look like herself. Her hair wasn't at her shoulders anymore. It was cut short to where it ended just below her ears. Her skin was very pale. Almost sickly looking. 'What happened to you?' I thought. I felt someone put their hand my shoulder so I looked to see who. It was Brick. "You OK dude?" He said calmly. I felt something wet roll down my cheek as I looked at Buttercup again. Was I....crying? Its normal for people to cry under these circumstances, right? Well I don't fucking care OK. The only reason I'm crying is because someone I love I'd hurt and that the only time I cry.

I walked over to the other side of the bed so Bubbles and Boomer didn't have to move. I reached my hand out and felt her cheek. It was cold. "What happened to her?" I finally asked. "Idk." Blossom answered. "WELL THEN HOW DID YOU FIND HER!?!" I yelled at her. "I-" Blossom was about to say something but Brick cut her off. "Listen Butch we're all worried about Buttercup but that doesn't give you a fucking reason to yell at Blossom or any of us!" Brick calmly yelled. I thought for a moment. 'He's right...I guess. I just want to know who did this so I can kick their ass.' "I'm sorry Blossom." I apologized. "Its fine. But I do want to answer your question you see me and Bubbles were out shopping when we found her...."

Flashback (flashback in Blossom's P.O.V)

"Then I got a new red skirt that I'm sure Brick would love." I said showing the new skirt to Bubbles. "Omg! That is soon cute. Of course he'll love it. I mean basically anything red he loves, right?" We both laughed. We looked through a few more stores before finally leaving the mall. We walked to new car that my parents bought me for my birthday about a month ago. They bought me a red Toyota Camry. ( look it up. They look amazing) We put our bags in the backseat and got in our seats in the front. I put the key in the slot and turned it to start the engine. We drove out of the parking lot and on to the actual road. We were about a block away from my house when I saw someone laying in the middle of the road. I quickly pressed the breaks to stop the car. I heard Bubbles squeal as the car came to a complete halt. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and open my car door and ran to the person in the middle of the road. The person was laying face down so I rolled the person over to reveal. Buttercup. "Oh shit! Bubbles! Bubbles come here hurry!" I yelled while checking for a pulse. Found one. "Thank God." I said as Bubbles approached me. "Blossom whats-" Bubbles gasped. "Omg! Buttercup!" She yelled then started to freak out when she didn't answer. "Buttercup! Buttercup answer me!" She kept screaming. "Bubbles! Bubbles calm down. She'll be fine. She's still alive." I said calming her down. "OK. Now help me get her in the car. We're taking her to my house." I said starting to lift her. "Ok." Bubbles said helping me. We both carried her to the car and opened the door to the backseat and gently laid her down. I closed the door and Bubbles and I got in our sides. I started the car and we drove off to my house.

End of Flashback (end of Blossom P.O.V)

"So that what happened." Blossom finished. I looked back at Buttercup. She was sleeping like a baby. So calm and cute. I just wish she could wake up so I could see those beautiful lime green eyes. As if she had read my thought, her eyes fluttered open. But her eyes weren't the normal lime green color. They had faded to a dull green. "Where-where am I?" She asked tiredly. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her. She seemed shocked at first but then returned the hug. "I missed you." That was all that came out of my mouth when we pulled away. "I missed you too. I'm sorry I didn't meet you at the hideout. It's just..idk what happened." She said with tears in her eyes. "Its ok. I'm just glad you're ok." I said looking into her dull eyes. "You worried me to death. Please promise me that you won't leave me." I said. She sighed tears were streaming down her face and said "I didn't mean to. I promise." Then she leaned into my face and pressed our lips together. "Hey get a room you two!" Brick and Blossom yelled at the same time. We didn't care. All we did was flip them off while we kissed. I still wonder what happened to her. Well whatever happened the person that did this to her is going to get one hell of a ass beating.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey my lovelies! Hope you liked my book and don't worry I will make a sequel to this one. So don't yell at me because I'm ending to here. Well you guys know what to do. Vote, Comment, and Follow for more books. Bye my lovelies!❤