seven

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS INTENSE SEXUAL SCENES*

Amelia was surprised to hear another moan slip from her mouth. 

But this didn't shock Malfoy in the slightest.

He had right where he wanted her, right where he had been dreaming, of having her. Yet, now that it was actually happening, he realized he didn't want their first time to be against the wall in his office. 

He wanted to whisk her away to his room, where only he could enjoy all that Amelia had to offer. 

Slowly, his hand trailed the inside of Amelia's thigh, making her all but melt into a puddle right there on the floor.

He stopped when his fingers grazed the edge of her red lace panties, "I bet you're soaking wet Miss. Blackwood. Shall we find out?"

"I-"

Before Amelia could respond, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt Malfoy's large hand cup her and his thumb slowly press against her clit.

"Wet," He confirmed in a rasp. "You're soaking wet, all for me." 

"Yes," Amelia moaned, "All for you."

Amelia heard a shuffle of feet come from the hallway and suddenly, Malfoy was 10 feet from her. He looked at her with alarm and she pulled her skirt down and tried to fix her hair.

Professor Galloway, who taught Year 6 History of Magic knocked and without waiting for a response entered the office. 

He looked surprised to find a student alone with a professor. 

Galloway was a very tall wizard, quite portly as well. He wore long, faded brown gold robes and his curly brown hair sat like a mop atop his head. 

"Professor Malfoy, I do apologize. I didn't realize you were with a student." 

Amelia felt her face heat at the words, 'with a student'. 

Malfoy, who was now sitting behind his desk, looked calm as he replied, "It's no trouble Henry, Miss. Blackwood was just on her way out."

He then turned to Amelia, "Miss. Blackwood, expect an owl from me soon."

Amelia nodded and swiftly exited the office. When she shut the door behind her she felt a deep breath leave her. 

What had happened in there?

Just thinking about their exchange made every muscle in her body tighten with excitement. She hoped there was more to come. 

______________________________

The next day Amelia was working on Herbology with Alan again in the library. 

"So, how's being Professor Malfoy's TA? From what I hear he can be a real prick sometimes." Alan said while skimming his eyes down a page of their textbook.

Amelia shrugged, he could be a right prick sometimes, but that was something she liked

"Fine, I suppose. He's always been kind to me."

Oh so very kind, as she went over yesterday's events in her head.

She shook her head to rid it of such impure thoughts, "Tell me about Quidditch, how was your tryout this morning?"

"I think I did alright."

Amelia huffed and snatched Alan's textbook from him in order to gain his full attention. 

"Alan, you've never cared about Quidditch a day in your life. Why now?"

Amelia followed Alan's eyes which were fixated on Cliff Kettles sitting across the library with all his mates. Cliff was Gryffindor's best seeker, and a real hunk if Amelia was being honest.