I scoff "I'm not the one who's acting like I don't care about the relationship"

"Okay I never said that I-" she starts but I cut her off.

"Then talk to me, we can't have a relationship without communication Ariana" i press.

"I know that y/n" she sighs. "You clearly don't if your not wanting to tell me what the hell I did wrong, I'm your girlfriend we're supposed to-" she interrupts me.

"OBVIOUSLY Y/n...but you also happen to be a dancer for my tour, i pay you, and I hired you to fucking dance so go do your job and wait outside while I change before I do something about you not following directions!" She shouts.

I flinch at the sudden outburst and take a step back "are you serious right now? You don't mean that..." I let out.

She looks down at her feet "get out"

I look up at the ceiling to hold back my tears "okay...look I don't know what's going on, all I did was try to be here for you, whatever is happening or whatever I did I'm sorry, just talk to me please"

"I don't have anything I need to talk to you about, Just go do your job and wait outside" she says.

I nod "whatever Ariana, fuck this, talk to me when you want to be mature about things and tell me what's going on"

I throw open the door, bumping into Scott "hey is Ariana dressed?"

I scoff "ask her yourself , it's not my job to take care of her" with that I step onto the studio and decide to do some warmups to release my stress.

Scott P.O.V

"What's going on with y/n?" I ask closing the dressing room door behind me.

I notice Ariana looking into the vanity mirror with tears in her eyes.

I furrow my eyebrows "what the hell was that Ari? What happened?"

She sighs "scooter and management said I have to choose b-bet-between"

I walk up to her and hug her tightly "breathe ari, what did they say?"

"I have to choose" she croaks out. I tilt my head in confusion "choose what?"

"Music or y/n"

————————————-

Y/n P.O.V

It was awkward dancing with Ariana for the rest of rehearsal. There was tension in the air and it wasn't the good kind,especially because everyone noticed it.

After we finish dancing, the twins talk with us before releasing us.

"Guys go ahead and pack your bags because we leave for Albany tonight!" Brian cheers.

With a weak smile I clap along with the rest of the crew.

"Make sure your packed up and ready to hop on the plane, there's a limo set to pick us up and take us to the location where Arianas private jet will be at, when we arrive to Albany the first thing we'll do is check into the hotel, get settled and go sight seeing, tomorrow is going to be our first rehearsal on stage  before our first show on Wednesday!!!" Scott explains.

Everyone cheers and smiles at each other with excitement written on their faces.

"Alright any questions?" Brian asks.

No one responds, causing us to do our goodbye chant and head off to the hotel.

As I walk out of studio, there's a part of me that hopes Ariana will stop me from leaving the studio doors, that she'll apologize and kiss me and explain why she shouted at me earlier.